The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a backup, as a replacement for Claudio Bravo.
Eternal backup keeper at the highest level is up there with the greatest jobs ever. Probably my ideal job after being the bassist for Coldplay or some such, where you can be rich, play to millions and not be recognised on the street.

Eternal backup keeper at the highest level is up there with the greatest jobs ever. Probably my ideal job after being the bassist for Coldplay or some such, where you can be rich, play to millions and not be recognised on the street.

Scott Carson likes this post.

Classic FSG. Our new CB signing to replace Matip. :D

Maybe you're onto something here.

2 new midfielders needed after Thiago departure + a CB.

Morton returning from loan and Bajcetic returning from 18 months out injured covers the 2 new midfield signings.

VDB returning from loan = new CB signing. Squad rebuilt, not a penny spent by FSG. Genius.

You ever watch Blue Mountain State? There is a similar sentiment in that show about being a backup quarterback. "Fact. Backup QB is the best position in sports. I get drunk all the time. I don't have to show up to class and it is like being a regular QB but without all the pain."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nunez could be in massive trouble, jumped in the stands post game and started punching on with the Colombian fans.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a lengthy ban from all football.
Apparently they seated his family next to Columbian supporters.

Suarez up to his old tricks too

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back