The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This has nothing to do with signings. This has everything to do with every ****ing campaigner turning the ball over every time we go forward.
Think Slot just enjoying his new toys too much as well. Yeah Mo is one of the worlds best but he has had one of those days and wasn't improving. Should have been replaced.

Jamie Foxx Whats That GIF by Beat Shazam

Strange that Slot didn't sub Szoboszlai, who played all 90 mins twice for Hungary and was miles off it today.

Although after watching those subs that came on Dom may have to play all 90 again against Milan. Our squad is paper thin

Only watched bits and pieces but our game plan seemed to be hack long through balls down the left and hope for the best.

Too early to judge Slot but to be honest I just don't get good vibes from the guy. I hope the players feel different but there's some work to do

Only watched bits and pieces but our game plan seemed to be hack long through balls down the left and hope for the best.

Except that is not our game plan. Slot himself is on the record saying that is not how he wants the team to play.

Yeah its great to keep faith with starting 11 every game but not when about 6 of them played 90 minutes x 2 for their countries in the last week. We saw the result tonight. Lethargic and absolutely horrible passing. What's just as big a worry is the subs only made us worse.

Need a response to this immediately. What have you got Arne?

Last edited:
That was awful. Never looked like scoring form minute one and could have played another week or so and not scored.

No connectivity, everyone looked tired, nobody could pass a football. Then we concede a shitty goal and lose.

First set back for Arne. It's been super interesting to watch this change of managers, styles, personalities.

Like putting Bradley on but leaving Trent on, taking Konate off for Jones? Going three at the back with VVD and two full backs. Was all sorts going on. Nothing worked though.

Gakpo and Nunez look to have just played not enough football so no impact when they come on and the guys playing every game, play all the internationals and looked tired. I thought today for sure we would see changes but it was the same starting XI and it didnt work at all.

Will be interesting to see how we go mid week and if we bounce back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how much rotation we'll do vs Milan? A few guys need match fitness with a lot of games coming up.

Maybe something like this?

-----------Nunez
---Gakpo-Macca-Salah
----Jones-Gravenberch
Kostas-VVD-Quansah-Gomez
----------Alisson

Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Robbo, Trent, Endo, Dom, Chiesa, Diaz, Jota

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back