The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If we weren't so sloppy then Bournemouth would have had half the amount of chances. Szobo was the worst offender. He has been piss poor to start the season and I think the time is rapidly approaching where Jones starts ahead of him.

I really wish we subbed Mo and left Darwin out there but I guess he will probably start in mid week.

I liked what I saw from Chiesa. He might take a bit of time to really get up to speed but you can see why he was so highly rated.

+ Some of our counter attacks are gorgeous. Darwin finding the back of the net is massive for his confidence. Kelleher showed he's not getting distracted by his probable departure.
- This was much closer than the final score indicated

Too early to rate Chiesa but he seems keen to make an impact.

Possible side vs West Ham in the league cup?

--------------Jota
----Gakpo-Jones-Chiesa
------Gravenberch-Endo
Kostas-VVD-Quansah-Gomez
------------Kelleher

Subs: Jaros, Konate, Robbo, TAA, Macca, Dom, Salah, Diaz, Nunez

U21s beat Derby County 3-1. Morton, Pilling and Kone-Doherty with the goals. Nyoni with an assist.

XI: Misciur; Miles, Nallo, Jonas, Norris; Morton, Corness; Pilling, Hill, Young, Nyoni
Subs: Davidson, Trueman, Pinnington, Kone-Doherty, Morrison

Possible side vs West Ham in the league cup?

--------------Jota
----Gakpo-Jones-Chiesa
------Gravenberch-Endo
Kostas-VVD-Quansah-Gomez
------------Kelleher

Subs: Jaros, Konate, Robbo, TAA, Macca, Dom, Salah, Diaz, Nunez
Grav needs a rest. I reckon throw Nyoni to the wolves. Let him start next to Endo and try to get him to pull the strings while Endo holds the fort. Jones in front of them. Leave Jota on the bench and start Nunez Gakpo and Chiesa in the front three.

I'd also rather see Bradley at RB, Gomez and Quansah at CB and Tsimi at LB. Give Virg a rest.

On the match, it was interesting one, I dont think we played too well but somehow won 3-0. If Bournemouth were a bit more clinical they could have scored one or two goals. But it's a results game and we got the best possible result really. Clean sheet, three goals and three points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back