FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Reece at Heidelberg
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall, I only like the men's team at this stage. The green-headed Mrs. Grinch really is a sour-faced woman with a bad attitude. The houses are just more of those colorbond monstrosities we've seen for the last few seasons.

I always find people who want to do everything in black such obnoxious blowhards. I remember a couple doing an all-black bedroom on the Block NZ one year, and the judges hated it. Oh, and I don't mean an NZ rugby-themed bedroom, but everything in it was black—walls, ceiling, furnishings, and carpet. They had to redo it.

I don't think they can just go to any Reece, Beaumont Tiles, Freedom, etc. It has to be arranged prior to filming beginning what stores they attend, and that's why they are going to the ones in Melb.

The logicists are going to be an issue, you can't have tired contestants getting behind the wheel and going up and down the highway all week. Especially when they start doing the late nights as well, that couldn't be safe being on the roads like that.

Is there much in the way of shops and hardware stores on the island?

Overall, I only like the men's team at this stage. The green-headed Mrs. Grinch really is a sour-faced woman with a bad attitude. The houses are just more of those colorbond monstrosities we've seen for the last few seasons.

I always find people who want to do everything in black such obnoxious blowhards. I remember a couple doing an all-black bedroom on the Block NZ one year, and the judges hated it. Oh, and I don't mean an NZ rugby-themed bedroom, but everything in it was black—walls, ceiling, furnishings, and carpet. They had to redo it.

I don't think they can just go to any Reece, Beaumont Tiles, Freedom, etc. It has to be arranged prior to filming beginning what stores they attend, and that's why they are going to the ones in Melb.
Yeah the all black look is a bit much.

It's hard to tell this early about the contestants. The show will have a story to tell.

The boys looked a bit like idiots to start with, then Mullet shared a bit a out his background and up brining and immediately it changes how you look at him. That's just and example of what we will get through the first few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back