FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

All black is not only a shit look but a nightmare to keep clean, had a mate who wife did that to the house they were building and not just one room but several and the main flooring for the entire house including curtains

I had a good laugh at how pathetic he was letting that happen and just being a complete walkover untill he at least put tiles over the black flooring.

The judges will rip straight into them with her ending up whinging and crying and blaiming her husband imo

Last edited:
If that’s what they’re going to be doing up and back to Melbourne frequently they are going to get fatigued quickly.

I do a 4 hour round trip to Melbourne and it’s monotonous
Yeah, I thought they'd at least arrange it for Cranbourne (a 60-minute drive) so they didn't have to drive as far as Heidelberg (which is ridiculous).

The logicists are going to be an issue, you can't have tired contestants getting behind the wheel and going up and down the highway all week. Especially when they start doing the late nights as well, that couldn't be safe being on the roads like that.

Is there much in the way of shops and hardware stores on the island?
The Mitre 10 is in Cowes, and there are shops in Wonthaggi they could use in a pinch. I see a lot of internet ordering going on this year.

The logicists are going to be an issue, you can't have tired contestants getting behind the wheel and going up and down the highway all week. Especially when they start doing the late nights as well, that couldn't be safe being on the roads like that.

Is there much in the way of shops and hardware stores on the island?
There's 12 pizza shops in cowes.
But mostly open during bike gran prix.
Make lots of dough and then relax for 9 months

Blonde headed chick after 3 sentences
"There's literally a kids bike there that's so weird"

Last edited:
I found the tears after three days a bit much, but maybe I'm just being a judgmental Gen-Xer. I really don't get Gen-Zers sometimes.

The Architect was spot on as to why the Master should be near the kids and the guest bedroom away from them. There's another kind of blowhard contestant on the Block, and that's the one who just has to change the plans. Every year, there's one, and more often than not, it never makes the place better. Changing the plans also ends up costing the build so much more. Paige and Jesse are in for a rough ride.

Last edited:
2 episodes in, and I'm not sure how much of Paige I can take.

It isn't a good suggestion and a room of 2.6m wide is a terrible solution, guest rooms or not that's not great.

I find it very odd that she took it that way, mist be the editing or something because that was just downright bizarre.

It will be interesting to see who walks out halfway through, right now i would have the West Aussie pair short priced favorites, given the tears are out 3 days in.

So far the boys and the SA pair seem like they could be decent, i dare say the women in the other 3 will turn into right bitches, they give off that vibe, and the husbands already seemed whipped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was reading today that the show's plan to bring back a heap of past contestants to celebrate the 20th season hit a snag when many of the most popular past contestants declined the offer. Many of the past contestants felt the show had changed so much that they didn't really want to be part of it or didn't want to be back in the public spotlight again. So, the past contestants they have got are those who most will probably have long forgotten.

Last edited:
I found those bathrooms boring. House 2 looked the best to me, and House 4 was the worst. Dan & Dani ripped House 5's bathroom apart, and I agreed with them.
Yeah was a tad underwhelming.

I didnt hate the black bathroom altogether, I just loathed the styling thought it was a disaster. That pink crap, the vase, the towels, etc, just made it so much worse. 9 1/2s were a bit much too imo, thought maybe 8 1/2- 9s at the most for the best ones.

Did lol at the boy/s and that colour pallet, wtf was he thinking with that blue door :tearsofjoy:
I thought they were a bit tough on the boys because the layout and functionality were actually good. To improve the look, all it needs is another coat of paint (I'd just paint it white) on the door and VJ paneling. Then it would be a good bathroom.

Domain has already leaked the price guides for this season’s properties on Cowes’ Justice Road, giving audiences and potential buyers a glimpse at what to expect on Auction Day.

According to the price guides, this year’s homes are set to bring in between $1.7 million and $1.85 million. This exceeds the suburb’s median price of $774,000. Wowza!

I wonder why some contestants are doing a kid's bedroom this week when an adult bedroom would mean they no longer have to sleep in a tent. I can see why the boys are doing it because they probably like the idea of them sleeping in bunks rather than sharing a bed. But the others? Seems dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back