FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do they let assholes like Grant not pay their builders, lie out his ass about it and then sack them?

Scotty should have marched down, given it to that cueball flog and set the story straight. Guy thinks he is top shit, absolute clown and should be held accountable.
This.

I didn't mind the bloke at the start of the series, completely changed my opinion of him, he's an absolute c-ockhead

They all did a decent job this week with their rooms overall, despite a few bad finishes.

Here's my scores:

H1: 8
H2: 9
H3: 8
H4: 8
H5: 9

I love how they teased with Ronnie & Georgia in the ad, but I don't think they'll be taking over the H1.

Jesse looked at the end of his rope. His missus would drive anyone off the deep end.

They all did a decent job this week with their rooms overall, despite a few bad finishes.

Here's my scores:

H1: 8
H2: 9
H3: 8
H4: 8
H5: 9

I love how they teased with Ronnie & Georgia in the ad, but I don't think they'll be taking over the H1.

Jesse looked at the end of his rope. His missus would drive anyone off the deep end.
It's a guest bedroom or 2nd or 3rd bedroom. As long as they don't stuff the bones of it too bad then it's all good.

With H4, I can't believe they didn't use the bonus point. Strange position to take that they don't like the style so they don't want to win.

The thing is it leads into master bedroom week and they have just handed h5 a wardrobe upgrade.

Strange logic.

Jesse and Paige, he's pretty much doing all the building and ordering of furniture so really he could just let her go. He'd probably be less stressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's cracking the shits and sulking. It's just bizzarre tho and is only hurting themselves.
Didn't have time to fully wallpaper their walk-in...

Also had time to call the poor lady at the Block Shop and give her an (uncalled for) ear-full.

I reckon they might have been given a please explain about this, and that's contributed to them giving it away...

People talk a lot about domestic violence etc and it quite often centres around how men treat women.

Paige looks like she's an absolute piece of trash in how she gets on with Jesse. He looks like he has had the life sapped out of him and I don't mean just since they arrived at the block. It's quite distressing to watch how she speaks to him.

Didn't have time to fully wallpaper their walk-in...

Also had time to call the poor lady at the Block Shop and give her an (uncalled for) ear-full.

I reckon they might have been given a please explain about this, and that's contributed to them giving it away...
That's H1 not H4

Going on a television show when you suffer anxiety up the ying yang is terrible advice from someone.
We see it on MAFS every year when somebody falls to bits and we all ask "what friends don't counsel you and stop you from appearing in such a bad environment.
Producers also should do more due diligence

Yeah I thought it was a bit much. I mean we get it they are fighting alot.
They weren’t really fighting, more of just him treating him like crap.

Kylie refusing to use the penguin and not even giving Brad a say, not sure how well that would be received if the roles were reversed.

Her meltdown tonight was pretty funny though. I’d probably be the same if I thought I had to cohabitate with Ronny however.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back