FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I thought it was a bit much. I mean we get it they are fighting alot.
I thought Paige was actually being abusive toward Jesse, and calling that mental health issues was just plain wrong, IMO. That was domestic violence. Just because it was a woman doing it to a man doesn't make it any less so. I hope Jesse eventually dumps her. He deserves better than that.

I thought Paige was actually being abusive toward Jesse, and calling that mental health issues was just plain wrong, IMO. That was domestic violence. Just because it was a woman doing it to a man doesn't make it any less so. I hope Jesse eventually dumps her. He deserves better than that.
Bingo. Mental health issues don’t make you a demeaning, abusive, controlling arseh*le.

The only problem is that they were not particularly interesting as people, so no one really wants to hear their story. Just because they were fighting doesn't make them special.

Just caught up, if Jesse does not run and ran fast from that psycho, then i have zero pity for him.
She was a bitch towards him on day 1, and leopard will not change their spots, cannot blame the Block for your behavior you were a piece of work from the start. i can only really tolerate two teams in this Mimi ( the whole show should be about her ) and whoever she is married to, and the boys.

Grant is a lying flog, and when he watches this back he will see how much he lied about paying his builders.

Then we have Kermit and her husband, why she came on this show is beyond me, never happy, and always winging about something, she is certainly a candidate to throw the toys out of the cot, and leave, if rumours are true she does eventually.

Just caught up, if Jesse does not run and ran fast from that psycho, then i have zero pity for him.
She was a bitch towards him on day 1, and leopard will not change their spots, cannot blame the Block for your behavior you were a piece of work from the start. i can only really tolerate two teams in this Mimi ( the whole show should be about her ) and whoever she is married to, and the boys.

Grant is a lying flog, and when he watches this back he will see how much he lied about paying his builders.

Then we have Kermit and her husband, why she came on this show is beyond me, never happy, and always winging about something, she is certainly a candidate to throw the toys out of the cot, and leave, if rumours are true she does eventually.
Nail. head. Hit.

My first impressions of Maddi & Charlotte are they seem like terrific young women. What a shame they weren't selected from the start.

Kylie is being a bitch but how much of that is real, I wonder. Is this just being put on for the show?

It's hard to hide your true colors, i think she is naturally a bitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on ..I picked her as an arseh*le from the get go ...real piece of work that Paige

My first impressions of Maddi & Charlotte are they seem like terrific young women. What a shame they weren't selected from the start.

Kylie is being a bitch but how much of that is real, I wonder. Is this just being put on for the show?

I agree with all that. I have been finding the show a hard watch this season. Too much negativity and grumpy people.

I don't mind the drama, fighting and some crying but overall I like the show to be lighted and fun.

Ronnie and Georga were the perfect contestants. They would fight and argue but then get on with it and have a laugh with Scotty and Dan.

The underhanded crap some of the other contestants are doing to Maddy & Charlotte is disgusting. It's not the girl's fault P&J left.

Doesn't help the storyline but surely the show could of helped them through their first week and then they are on their own after that. Even if Ronnie wqs allowed to stick around

The underhanded crap some of the other contestants and their tradies are doing to Maddy & Charlotte is disgusting. It's not the girl's fault P&J left.
It was poor from Christain, no doubt. He whiteanted H1 nicely with that plastering crew.

Obviously the Girls don't get finished and stink up the first week, but I reckon they'll be fine with a better run at it in the following weeks.

The other houses can sook it up that Paige and Jease left but at the end of the day it was only Haden in H3 that did any checkins with Paige. The others did nothing, so they need to suck it up a bit.

I also thought it was pretty rank that the show didn't do more to accommodate dropping the girls in the deep end like that.

I feel they should have ensured they had the available trades required, or somehow ensured the trades on site contributed to help them get done.

Also.. yeah.. like what's with Kermit the frog and Grant to an only slightly lesser extent? How is it that someone who is perceivably chosen out of thousands and thousands of applicants get approved to come on this once in a lifetime opportunity show, only to carry on like a bitter idiot? I just don't get it!

I also thought it was pretty rank that the show didn't do more to accommodate dropping the girls in the deep end like that.

I feel they should have ensured they had the available trades required, or somehow ensured the trades on site contributed to help them get done.

Also.. yeah.. like what's with Kermit the frog and Grant to an only slightly lesser extent? How is it that someone who is perceivably chosen out of thousands and thousands of applicants get approved to come on this once in a lifetime opportunity show, only to carry on like a bitter idiot? I just don't get it!

Simple solution, turn over to MKR or the Amazing Race

Producers will only take notice if the viewers drop off

Maybe

Some nice Main bedrooms this week.

H1: 7/10. Great job for three days, but the finishes let them down. These girls are a threat.
H2: 7/10. The bed was nice, but the rest of it was meh.
H3: 6/10. They didn't finish again. Dan told them to help the bloke doing their floorboards, but they didn't listen, so they lost a few hours, which meant they couldn't finish at the end.
H4: 7/10. I thought the items in that room didn't really go with that feature wall.
H5: 8/10. A nice looking room on first impressions, but the quality of the build/finishes was crap (as pointed out in Dan V Dani).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back