The Block

Remove this Banner Ad

Snoozer

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2004
AFL Club
Carlton
Who elses blood boils when they hear or look at that Kirsten chick from The Block?? She makes me livid every time she's on the box. Her and her husband are possibly the fakest people in the world... bloody yoga, meditation crap they carry on with!!! Interesting to see that they have ended up being friendly with the gay couple, pair or scheming hipocrites they are.

Jeez I hope Jamie & Andrew or Matt & Jane win.....

Which brings me to another point, why don't Channel 9 ever give the opportunity to people who could actually do with the money?? All the couples on The Block have great jobs, own their own places in the city and are probably sitting on $1mil plus assets. It's the same on Millionare... why do they allow people on to the show that have already won hundreds of thousands of dollars on other game shows?? Clearly they don't need the money, and most likely they are already millionares.

Originally posted by Snoozer
Who elses blood boils when they hear or look at that Kirsten chick from The Block?? She makes me livid every time she's on the box. Her and her husband are possibly the fakest people in the world... bloody yoga, meditation crap they carry on with!!! Interesting to see that they have ended up being friendly with the gay couple, pair or scheming hipocrites they are.

Jeez I hope Jamie & Andrew or Matt & Jane win.....

Which brings me to another point, why don't Channel 9 ever give the opportunity to people who could actually do with the money?? All the couples on The Block have great jobs, own their own places in the city and are probably sitting on $1mil plus assets. It's the same on Millionare... why do they allow people on to the show that have already won hundreds of thousands of dollars on other game shows?? Clearly they don't need the money, and most likely they are already millionares.

Who gives a rats arse board.

Originally posted by Falchoon
I don't mind her hubby but that chick is unstable. Actually feel sorry for him.

Completely agree, the hubby isn't that bad but oh christ Kirsten is annoying! That whingy whiny voice........and all the complaining....... I stopped watching on the first night due to her. :mad: I tuned in a couple more times til she came on. :eek:

Re: Re: The Block

Originally posted by Destructive
Who gives a rats arse board.

I've never said anything before, but you would have to use these type of comments more often than anyone else on Bigfooty. If you don't have an interest in the topic, don't post in the thread- it's that simple isn't it? In saying that, even when you do post in threads of interest to you, it comes across as one-line, boring, inane crap that would put anyone to sleep.

I pity those who have to operate their daily lives around you. No offence.

Kirsten would have to be one of the most annoying people I can ever recall. She is quite frankly very unstable. I think she has major mental problems - possibly borderline manic depressive.

Jason is a strange one. He's annoying too - he really is quite "plastic" but if he had a decent girlfriend, he'd probably be bearable. I think he's sometimes embarrassed by her.

I find them amazing how they've now become buddies with Steven after banning him from their home and having a screaming match with him.

Steven is a two-faced pr!ck. I can't believe how he turns on people at the drop of a hat. Behaves like a nasty vindictive 12 year old girl.

A friend of mine knows a guy who is friends of Stephen and Richard.

Lets just say,I can totally understand where they are coming from with Matt and Jane.Stephen and Richard are definately not in the wrong.One of the other couple involved is totally a creep.The other one when its found out is going to be totally devistated.I will leave it at that.Lies and dark moods usually mean something.

Needless to say the cut and paste by the producers had to be pretty darn good due to legal concerns.

As for the renovations, I went to www.realestate.com.au, and looked at all as a total package,and I actually like Jason and Kirsten's unit best.Personal taste,and its the bigest unit, I love the outdoors area they have.

I wouldn't think the prducers would be doing another block with all the problems with the ones they chose this season.

Originally posted by jmerino
A friend of mine knows a guy who is friends of Stephen and Richard.

Lets just say,I can totally understand where they are coming from with Matt and Jane.Stephen and Richard are definately not in the wrong.One of the other couple involved is totally a creep.The other one when its found out is going to be totally devistated.I will leave it at that.Lies and dark moods usually mean something.

Not necessarily. Perhaps you could explain what Matt and Jane did to offend, because there was nothing in the programme.

As for the renovations, I went to www.realestate.com.au, and looked at all as a total package,and I actually like Jason and Kirsten's unit best.Personal taste,and its the bigest unit, I love the outdoors area they have.

I think their apartment will win, but it's another example of the hypocrisy of some people that their bigger outdoors area is a big plus, and they were so defensive and self-righteous when challenged over it.

I wouldn't think the prducers would be doing another block with all the problems with the ones they chose this season.

You're kidding, Big Brother would kill for the mood swings going on in this show

Re: Re: The Block

Originally posted by Bartholin Juice
What makes yoga and meditation crap, and the people who practise it, fake?

It's not that they practice those things as such I would say - it's more the way they carry on.
Yoga and meditation are reportedly meant to make you a calmer more rational person, able to deal with stresses more easily - its not working for Kristen and Jason!

Originally posted by NMWBloods
Not necessarily. Perhaps you could explain what Matt and Jane did to offend, because there was nothing in the programme.

I think their apartment will win, but it's another example of the hypocrisy of some people that their bigger outdoors area is a big plus, and they were so defensive and self-righteous when challenged over it.

Let me put this delicatley,I think its a male thing.Uh Hum!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for Jane,as she is clueless,and is being hurt by his moods and deceit.But,when one is 1st married its all wine and roses,and her antenna should be up,with his isolation and dark moods.

Its cruel to have it played out in the public arena to be a perminent reminder when it all does come out.Ouch,poor Jane.

You are talking in as many stupid riddles as Stephen did - completely unable to actually point to a problem.

Matt certainly appeared rather moody at times, but I didn't see how that affected Stephen. What was his deceitful behaviour?

Originally posted by NMWBloods
Kirsten would have to be one of the most annoying people I can ever recall. She is quite frankly very unstable. I think she has major mental problems - possibly borderline manic depressive.

Steven is a two-faced pr!ck. I can't believe how he turns on people at the drop of a hat. Behaves like a nasty vindictive 12 year old girl.

Spot on both those counts. Steven's just a pathetic, petulant little terd while schizo Kirsten's such a silly tart that she just ended up cracked me up by the end of it.

I didn't mind Jason but it was soooo lame the way he threw out his Mr Perfect book.

If you can't work it out then I am not going to spell it out.

Be true thyself.Don't marry someone because its too late,to get out of, all arangements made, tv show using the footage etc etc.

Be happy in your own skin.

Ah - so you are trying to insinuate Matt is a closet gay. Seems rather weak - any evidence? There didn't seem to be any, or is it simply that a straight guy can't be friends with a gay guy?

At 33 I hardly think he's close to "too late."

As for the renovations, I went to www.realestate.com.au and looked at all as a total package,and I actually like Jason and Kirsten's unit best.Personal taste,and its the bigest unit, I love the outdoors area they have.

Find the nutcase's apartment to be way too boring and neutral for my taste. Tops for mine is Andrew and Jamie's, lots of my favourite colour green, very warm and comfy looking, Matt and Jane's is a bit too modern for mine, while the boys' appartment is a bit ... out there (but I love their red and aqua ensuite!).

I find the guys is too over the top for me.I too like the green but imagine doing the washing in the rain outside.I am a little tish and couldn't get the clothes out of the machine,what were they thinking.Matt and Janes is very dark and was that petrol or kero in that fire on the balcony, oi.

Re: Re: Re: The Block

Originally posted by harry_hawka
I've never said anything before, but you would have to use these type of comments more often than anyone else on Bigfooty. If you don't have an interest in the topic, don't post in the thread- it's that simple isn't it? In saying that, even when you do post in threads of interest to you, it comes across as one-line, boring, inane crap that would put anyone to sleep.

I pity those who have to operate their daily lives around you. No offence.

I just hate the genre of TV. Lifestyle TV is boring. Paint drying would be more interesting.

I have used that line a couple of times in the last week, I'll admit that. Maybe thats all you've seen from me for the past few days. I dunno. I'll try and curb it from now on.

Whoever has the last auction is going to win - the gay guys in this case. Just like last year the winners get to keep the money above the reserve price plus $100000. With these rules all the last couple has to do is find a buyer who will keep bidding until the price is the highest of all previous auctions. Then that couple kicks back whatever the buyer bid above what they would have paid at a fair auction. I am suprised after last years dubious result that the rules weren't changed as cheating is so easy to do especially with real estate agents involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Block

Remove this Banner Ad

Back