Game The Boredom Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa..? Go on, try me.

Lol, whatever.

AB >>>>>>>>>>> Dhoni > KP > Kat > McCullum > The rest >> Dog Shit >>>>>>>>>Wannabe Wog

Pa..? Go on, try me.

Lol, whatever.

AB >>>>>>>>>>> Dhoni > KP > Kat > McCullum > The rest >> Dog Shit >>>>>>>>>Wannabe Wog

I don't have the balls to type the rest of the word :(

You think KP is good looking? He's a skunk ffs.

SIDEBOTTOM!!!! Carving Essendon up!!!!!!!!!

We have John Williams, Tom Bellchambers & Rhys Magin playing. Any win is void because of this.

I was talking about batting ability. Lolzers.

KP is great. You won't believe how sexy the cockiness is :D

1. Abe (has been explained several times)
2. Morne (super adorable factor)
3. KP (cocky factor)
3. Dhoni (adorable awesomeness factor)
3. Kat (awesomeness factor)
4. McCullum (unknown factor - I really don't know)

I was talking about batting ability. Lolzers.

KP is great. You won't believe how sexy the cockiness is :D

1. Abe
2. Morne (super adorable factor)
3. KP (cocky factor)Dhoni (adorable factor)
3. Dhoni (adorable factor)
3. Kat (awesomeness factor)
4. McCullum (unknown factor - I really don't know)

I was talking about batting ability at first. But when you started saying "McCullum> The Prince" I could only presume you were talking about looks. Cause they is no way in hell McCullum is better than The Prince, or anyone really.

England are a rabble atm, but seriously. KP could do that when in form easy + a lot more than wogboy will manage, he is an uber gun. Hughes is getting lucky in his first series.. wait for him to fade away and people who think the light shines out of his arse to denounce him.

McCullum < 'The Prince' ?

YOU.ARE.DREAMING!

But could KP do it all around the ground? He could get 75 runs in a session, but 55 of them would be slogs over mid-wicket....

What's McCullum done as a batsman? Averages 30 odd for both forms. When he comes in I don't think "Oh shit he's in" like I do when other batsman like Kallis come in. And he's hardly a great keeper. The Prince was the Australian keeper up to U19. Reckon he could go just as good as McCullum.

If he was getting lucky he would got a 50 in his first innings, not a duck...and people said he would fade away during his second season of FC cricket. Look where he is now. In SA. Kicking arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But could KP do it all around the ground? He could get 75 runs in a session, but 55 of them would be slogs over mid-wicket....
LOL! KP could do that in his sleep. A pull here a hook there a drive here a reverse sweep for six there. It's all good.

Australia > England

Come talk to me in 2 seasons' time, thx, and we'll see how he's gone. Then you can start comparing him with the likes of KP :)

When he comes in, yeah, I think 'Oh, shit he's in'. Are you watching the same guy I am? He is as damaging as anyone. Could **** you over in a couple of overs' time.

U19's are a lot different to international cricket.. I'm sure McCullum would beat him quite comfortably at this point.

Its okay to admit your problem Airon, premature ejaculation over players is quite common.

Come talk to me in 2 seasons' time, thx, and we'll see how he's gone. Then you can start comparing him with the likes of KP :)

When he comes in, yeah, I think 'Oh, shit he's in'. Are you watching the same guy I am? He is as damaging as anyone. Could **** you over in a couple of overs' time.

U19's are a lot different to international cricket.. I'm sure McCullum would beat him quite comfortably at this point.

Its okay to admit your problem Airon, premature ejaculation over players is quite common.

Well if I can't praise him, surely you can't bag him out?

Problem is he only does it once every series on average. That's why I don't fear him. When he does it more often, I might fear him. But he never will. So I have no need to worry.

I'm talking about keeping here remember? It's probably the same level for U19 as international, maybe easier. The balls are quicker, but there's also less balls down the legside so it's easier to keep to...

Have you been watching Hughes for the past 2 seasons? Pretty of reasons to ejaculate over him. How was McCullum doing when he was 20? KP couldn't get into his SA state team at 20....

I dunno, I don't remember that far back. I was 7, I think. Do you know?

I'm not bagging him out, I'm just saying he isn't worth the wank fest you're having over him yet. He's a young player and there is going to be a hell of a lot of disparity in his game for a while yet. When he's a little more experienced, you can compare him to KP. Until now, no. There's no comparison.

U19's isn't international cricket. Batting @ 6 after being pounded by lightning fast balls all day is a mean feat, no matter how many spare ones sneak past the legside.

I dunno, I don't remember that far back. I was 7, I think. Do you know?

I'm not bagging him out, I'm just saying he isn't worth the wank fest you're having over him yet. He's a young player and there is going to be a hell of a lot of disparity in his game for a while yet. When he's a little more experienced, you can compare him to KP. Until now, no. There's no comparison.

U19's isn't international cricket. Batting @ 6 after being pounded by lightning fast balls all day is a mean feat, no matter how many spare ones sneak past the legside.

He's just over 20, playing against the 2nd best team in the world, pretty ****ing impressive already. He made a duck in his first innings, plenty of players would had failed again in the next innings (IE Gooch, made a pair in his first match). Instead he top-scored when everyone else in the top and middle order collapsed. He's then made 75 in a session in the next test. Add in the fact he's barely played a FC match when he hasn't scored a 50 (19 matches, 12 50's and and 5 100's) playing in the hardest position and I think I have plenty to wank over. God knows you have a orgasm everytime AB scores an 50....

For the U19 thing, I'm talking about keeping. I'm saying Hughes could be a just as good keeper as McCullum as apart from the balls being faster, they ain't a lot of differnce between keeping at U17 and nation level. Futher proving Hughes>McCullum

I have an orgasm because I know he can do it again, and again and again and again and again because he already has!

You're quite at liberty to tout him as the next big thing, but seriously, don't compare him to developed players like KP and McCullum and Abe. Two innings' worth of proof won't hold up.

I have an orgasm because I know he can do it again, and again and again and again and again because he already has!

You're quite at liberty to tout him as the next big thing, but seriously, don't compare him to developed players like KP and McCullum and Abe. Two innings' worth of proof won't hold up.

Hughes has done time and time again in the Shield! And I'm confident he will do it time and time again in test cricket.

And after how many innings can I call him "the next big thing"? If you can't call a batsman "the next big thing" with stats like Hughes, then you can't ever call anyone the next big thing...

And lol @ Cullinan bagging Hughes out. He's made more runs in 2 innings against SA than you did in 13 against Australia you dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back