Game The Boredom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was boiling at work, I wanted to strip down to nothing and rub a Sunnyboy up and down my body (yeh... yeh how's that for an image? Hawt? No... no not even remotely close).

Then I walk outside and instantly my headlights went on high beam. An ant could have used those things as a diving board.

Sounds good to me.

Bet it's colder here though,. Windchill of 1 above freezing.

December has gone too fast.

It's pretty much the 10th already.

Which means just over a month till holidays.

Good God yes.

I wonder if there is any hope that my Jen will be at the Aus Open, and by chance I just happen to bump into her, eyes lock, and for that one tiny moment, it seems as if all else around us has frozen still, as if at that particular time and place, it is only use two who count. The eyes of the Universe are smiling down upon us, their glaze fixed on our two souls, interlocking one another. (That's the extent of my creative writing Kritika, I know, it sucks.)

But she will be mine gentlemen, oh yes... she will be mine.

I'm beck!

What did I miss? Anyone else turn trees into soup?

I have no idea what you mean. However, stories stories and more stories please. Consumption of alcohol in units? # of hook ups? # of public nudity? # of injuries? et cetera et cetera et cetera

This is the best song

[YOUTUBE]Z9CT5vAP0ak[/YOUTUBE]

Consumption of alcohol: Somewhere between 35 and 50 standard drinks. 2 bottls of Black Douglas are gone, thats all I can really say, and I had a few beers and glasses of champas. Oh, and a fair bit of gooooon. :)

Not much injuries, but I do have a lot of random bruises I can't remember getting. Plus my feet are torn to shreds after walking 45 minutes shitfaced and barefoot/in thongs.

Oh and, learnt a valuable lesson. Never do weed after drinking, and listen to the potheads who say it. Erghh.

Kings provided great entertainment, 20 random drunks...good times.

Too much effort to post everything, I'm still queasy after drinking far too much last night and then having a 2 hour drive home. Dear lord.

Nothing too outrageous happened sadly. Apart from everyone getting drunk and doing generally drunk things.

Lol, no streaking either, weather was ****ing shit the whole week, and even if it was good I can't see it happening. :p

Yea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of, apparently my arm is a bed. Just... make yourself comfortable. Never mind the fact I can't feel it anymore.

My queen size bed is definitely more comfortable than your arm

wow, the gifts are all flooding in aren't they? I feel so..... I'm lost for words...

I'd like to that my mummy & my daddy for..... well, lets not make this tooo long. Thank you guys, thanks so much. :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back