Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Another season is fine with me on face value. However I am hoping it’s not another largely circular season whereby we end up essentially where we’ve started - trying to devise a way to kill Homelander.

Is there a time jump on the cards maybe, for his son to be old enough to do it, now that would be very interesting.

If HL and BB die this season then it opens up Season 5 to be absolutely anything. Would be cool if they went down that path but I highly doubt it.

The show being so predicated on "anything can happen" a PROPER big name needs to die this season.

Billy, Hughie, Homelander, Starlight.

MM, Deep might cut it pending the way they develop the story again.
100%! as much as he is a key part of the shows appeal it was kind of deflating that homelander survived last season, just felt like a sitcom style reset at the end of the season

Imagine HL died ep 1. Would be absolutely huge.

I also wouldn't mind a Trumpist style plotline building upon how he can literally murder someone and his fans still adore him and he runs for political power to go with his already literal power.

The rage from the conservative side of politics would also be satisfying (many still somehow think The Boys is a series that advocates for conservative politics and admire the literal Nazi character).

Anyway, looking forward to this one. The last season was a wild ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good call I reckon. Still a great show, wrap it up with a defined ending, don't let it drag out.
Yeah, I agree. It gives them two seasons to build to a massive finale at the end of season 5. So, I think people hoping a main character like Homelander or Butcher will be killed in S4 seems unlikely now. I think that will be in S5.

The show being so predicated on "anything can happen" a PROPER big name needs to die this season.

Billy, Hughie, Homelander, Starlight.

MM, Deep might cut it pending the way they develop the story again.
Be rough on the fans to kill off MM. One of the few likeable characters.

Deep should die off first chance they get. Can't stand him.

What exact time are new episodes of The Boys available in Australia?​

Prime Video has confirmed that The Boys will have a new launch time for Season 4, with episodes set to drop at (June 13th) 12:00 am PT in the U.S. In Australia, that translates to:

• 5:00 pm AEST
  • 4:30 pm ACST
  • 3:00 pm AWST

Well, we ended up binging the first three episodes. We enjoyed them very much. They have ramped up the political satire from last season to the left (the Starlighters) versus right (The Home Teamers, aka fascists) affair. The conspiracy theory stuff was hilarious, and I could see why the cookers wouldn't like seeing themselves parodied like this. I just loved the character Sister Sage; she was cool. The gory violence and crude jokes were at the level you'd expect for this show.

Poor Butcher is trying to come to terms with his fate and not doing a very good job of it.

Hughie, who was a main character in past seasons, seems to have been relegated to a side character this season. He didn't seem to do much. Homelander is still batshit crazy. And I thought the young actor playing Ryan did a good job.

The change to the character arc of Frenchie was a bit odd.

All in all, I was happy with what I watched.

Last edited:
Watched the first episode last night, very good return into this show. It’s quite scarily accurate the reflection of current day political divide of ‘murica. Sage is an excellent new character, keen to see where this goes.

Lost my shit laughing when

Deep said “I wasn’t going to do it”. ****ing gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back