Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

See something....say something....damn that’s a catchy tune. Been doing my head in this evening.

That octopus scene got me. It just kept going and going. There’s been times though she’s been in the bed with Deep, seemingly out of the water for longer periods of time.

Good throw down between Deep and Starlight. I thought she or A Train were going to finish him off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last 10-15 minutes was outstanding, holy shit didn’t see that coming.

Usage of Heart Shaped Box was the icing on the cake.

I disagree
They massacred my wife 😭
The Boys Gen V GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Uncanny knack how The Boys always seems to mirror real life happenings. I did wonder why the episode was just simply titled “season 4 finale”, but makes sense now.

I loved that bit at the end where Firecracker was going through all the Make America Safe Again, etc., and I thought they were going to do it, but they didn't use the "Make America Great Again" mantra. I wondered if they cut that out because of the Trump thing or decided that was pushing it just a little too far.

Soldier Boy was a fantastic addition and felt this season lacked the presence of a character as commanding a presence as him. Sage certainly had potential however she was largely relegated after a very promising opening.

One thing I also felt the season lacked was a genuine all out throwdown. The epic Homelander vs Butcher, Soldier Boy and Hughie last season. The Stormfront vs Starlight, Kimiko etc previously. Cannot really recall a banging fight that would have the same rewatch ability as the others that I have seen so many times on YouTube since.

Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back