The Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
OK guys, I think I've got a feel for the board and who's who around here now.

Banter is fine and I encourage it.

Garbage, trolling, namecalling will be in vain as your posts will be deleted.

Naming names or hunting users' identities is very much frowned upon by me. If someone wants the general population to know who they are they will say so. If not, respect the other poster's right to be an anonymous internet forum hero, just like you.

Here's a link to the forum rules, I suggest a quick refresher if you aren't aware of them:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_forum_rules

Warnings to all posters to clean up their act have been made twice before by other mods, no more warnings will be given.

One last thing - this is the Burnie Dockers thread, for Burnie Dockers discussion. Any reference to the Burnie Shockers or Shockers Dockers or any lame variant thereof, will incur displeasure.

Carry on guys, lets talk footy!

Mihocek

Hi I was wondering how Mihocek is travelling.

A big season for a young man who seems to have just got better as the season progressed.

With the combine testing and draft in November, it will be bigger things in the next few months!

:)

OK guys, I think I've got a feel for the board and who's who around here now.

Banter is fine and I encourage it.

Garbage, trolling, namecalling will be in vain as your posts will be deleted.

Naming names or hunting users' identities is very much frowned upon by me. If someone wants the general population to know who they are they will say so. If not, respect the other poster's right to be an anonymous internet forum hero, just like you.

Here's a link to the forum rules, I suggest a quick refresher if you aren't aware of them:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_forum_rules

Warnings to all posters to clean up their act have been made twice before by other mods, no more warnings will be given.

One last thing - this is the Burnie Dockers thread, for Burnie Dockers discussion. Any reference to the Burnie Shockers or Shockers Dockers or any lame variant thereof, will incur displeasure.

Carry on guys, lets talk footy!

This could quite be the funniest and best thing i have eva read on BF! :thumbsu:
Too much heat in this Kitchen!

Any news on who is going to coach the Dockers next year Mighty Mick or Shep? Whispers are that Matho has put his hat into the ring.

What's the chances of Burnie getting McDonald from your two blues Dale? He would be a good get!!

Any news on who is going to coach the Dockers next year Mighty Mick or Shep? Whispers are that Matho has put his hat into the ring.

What's the chances of Burnie getting McDonald from your two blues Dale? He would be a good get!!

matho record at east devonport left a lot to be desired it true that brent and vinna are having differences of opinion but brent wants the job and as he has shown over the journey what brent wants brent gets macca wants 2 much coin and what he gets at penguin we just cant match

matho record at east devonport left a lot to be desired it true that brent and vinna are having differences of opinion but brent wants the job and as he has shown over the journey what brent wants brent gets macca wants 2 much coin and what he gets at penguin we just cant match

Ive had the best couple of days thanks for asking boys. I've been going to sleep with a smile on my face, waking up with a smile on my face, life couldn't get any better and it's all thanks to you guys!!! The pain doesnt go away that quickly boys!!!! Who is this Mightymick you keep asking yourselves????????? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you're 12 years old? A full stop would be pretty ****ing handy, mate. :thumbsu:

Ive had the best couple of days thanks for asking boys. I've been going to sleep with a smile on my face, waking up with a smile on my face, life couldn't get any better and it's all thanks to you guys!!! The pain doesnt go away that quickly boys!!!! Who is this Mightymick you keep asking yourselves????????? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mick we not interested who u are little do u know we actually are well versed on whom u are but sticking to the rules i wont name u and thats a fair rule 2 hope your cricket side pre 4 orms over the summer but remember we will b back :mad:

we do try and b the best we can somtimes we do fail but we are known far and wide to be a club that will never give in :cool:

Stop sending me private messages Mt Wellington. If your going to accuse me of being a particular person can you at least get the spelling right! I've been accused of being 5 different people on this forum so what's another one going to matter!!! (.......)

mick we not interested who u are little do u know we actually are well versed on whom u are but sticking to the rules i wont name u and thats a fair rule 2 hope your cricket side pre 4 orms over the summer but remember we will b back :mad:

Come on Mt Wellington surely you can do better than that!!!!

Obviously Brent didn't want the premiership!

Obviously Brent didn't want the premiership!

very silly statement we as a club wont pay out money for players that exceed our budget we have a great payment scale and if players think that we will budge from it then they can stay at the penguins etc we want players that play for the jumper :thumbsu:

very silly statement we as a club wont pay out money for players that exceed our budget we have a great payment scale and if players think that we will budge from it then they can stay at the penguins etc we want players that play for the jumper :thumbsu:

Well that's one of the worst comments I have ever heard from you Mt Wellington.

Laycock - $40,000 gaurenteed

Lee - $15,000 Transfer fee plus $500 per game match payments

McKenna - $15,000 transfer fee plus $350 per game match payments

The budget would be spent just over those players!!! Didnt exactly help the Dockers i wouldn't have thought!!!!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back