The Carlton list. Who would you take?

Remove this Banner Ad

As crap as he can look at times I think Yarran would be a good fit at Essendon, provided he can play off a wing and build a tank to be able to run both ways.

In fact add Murphy, Yarran and Betts to Essendon's list and they cover the major deficiencies in the best 22. Of course most of that is not possible. However, a good KPD and perhaps a swap of 2nd rounders would be a good trade. Essendon KPP will get more opportunity and I think Yarran would flourish ... so everyone wins!

I think Walker is a really talented player. Tuohy has shown some real promise this year too. Maybe Gibbs - Although seems an enigma, plays the odd good games, but not really what you want on your list.

Collingwood could use Warnock if he was happy to take a pay cut. With Hudson and Jolly near the end we need an experienced VFL backup and Malthouse as Collingwoods mole seems to have been playing him in that role and preparing him for us .

He would need to take a massive pay cut to justify his recruitment . You have a massive ace up ur sleeve in Grundy . If I were Coll, I would develop Grundy ( obviously) and just recruit a role player ruckmen who is solely their to help
When Grundy is resting

He would need to take a massive pay cut to justify his recruitment . You have a massive ace up ur sleeve in Grundy . If I were Coll, I would develop Grundy ( obviously) and just recruit a role player ruckmen who is solely their to help
When Grundy is resting

Absolutely, we will be looking for a VFL standard backup behind Witts and Grundy. Mentioning Warnock in that context was just tongue in cheek, recognising how far Warnocks stocks have fallen under Malthouse.

Carlton have one of the most overrated lists in the AFL. I've been saying it for years. They lack talent and heart. The only player we could use would be Kreuzer or potentially Gibbs (but honestly I'd rather us give Jed Anderson a game)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henderson easily, Kreuzer can play the ruck2 role.

Realistically if trading, I'd take Laidler - cheap pick up such as our four trades last year, could fill a hole on the HBF as our third rebounder.

Personally, I think Kruezer is a dud. Soft as butter. Hampson if Rucked every week, Goldstein style, would actually be a better player. Has a bit more mongrel in him...

mate, you obviously do not watch carlton games too closely

I promise you.. Kreuzer ............ flemington straight ........ Warnock ......... Hampson

for a club with no talent there is alot players being mentioned other clubs would be happy to have !!!
Oh yeah get excited and pump them up. They're awesome!!!!! Go blues premiers in 2013!!!!

No really, your list sucks balls. Tanking culture has r*ped the club and a mediocre pea heart culture has spread through the place like a cancer. No amount of Micky malthouse will cure it.

Henderson
Tuohy
Judd
Simpson

The rest you can have for second and third rounders captain included
And you'd be paying over the odds for most of them

Nope. Kruezer is occasionally great, but for the most part is as soft as butter. For a giant of 6ft7 he has a heart like a split pea.

I am not a big wrap for alot carlton players @ the moment but Kreuzer & Henderson are the two I would build our future around... Kreuzer has been v good in the ruck this year, rarely gets beaten in the tap and is starting to dominate around the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

The Carlton list. Who would you take?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back