The Cats Link

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol people are still talking about this shit?

We knew this 2 years ago. Pretty pathetic by the Hun to use this as a beat up to sell papers and/or as deflection. Also pathetic that they blast 'drug' in the headlines but still use the PR nonsense term of 'supplement' when referring to all the random drugs Essendon players were shot up with.

christ, don't even start. If the Lions weren't on *some* kind of gear and rather a lot of it I'll go ******* hee.

Also had an amazing injury recovery record didn't they? Make of that what you will.

Alastair Lynch and his "chronic fatigue", ******* lol
Speaking of amazing...

You're so adamant that Brisbane were on something, yet you've spent 2 and a half years trying to argue and convince everyone here that they've all got it so wrong about Essendon and what they were doing.

"Everyone dopes....everyone else was doing it.......lol at all you foamers who think Essendon set out to dope"

Last edited:
why - far as I know Cats are only flag winners with a Dank connection aren't they?
They are indeed - they purchased a legal drug of a company Dank was associated with in 2009. Both AFL and ASADA were aware of this when they investigated Geelong and cleared the club of any wrongdoing. So what's your point?

They are indeed - they purchased a legal drug of a company Dank was associated with in 2009. Both AFL and ASADA were aware of this when they investigated Geelong and cleared the club of any wrongdoing. So what's your point?

He doesn't have one.

Just another foamer, you'd think a wobbles supporter would be a bit more sympathetic considering they actually HAD dopers at their club!

Speaking of amazing...

Your so adamant that Brisbane were on something, yet you've spent 2 and a half years trying to argue and convince everyone here that they've all got it so wrong about Essendon and what they were doing.

"Everyone dopes....everyone else was doing.......lol at all you foamers who think Essendon set out to dope"

He's got you here, Lance. It's always been the flaw in your otherwise good posts.

I've always said that if your position is that WADA can't prove it, then I agree with you.

But considering what we know about Dank, Alavi and Charter and the circumstances of Essendon's regime, if you conclude that they weren't doping, then frankly you have no leg to stand on accusing anyone else of doping short of a positive test.

Do I think there is cause to suspect Geelong with links to Robinson and by association Dank? Of course. But I suspect everyone, including Collingwood. So should everybody and they shouldn't let team they follow change this.

This Actovegin shit doesn't go anywhere.

He's got you here, Lance. It's always been the flaw in your otherwise good posts.

I've always said that if your position is that WADA can't prove it, then I agree with you.

But considering what we know about Dank, Alavi and Charter and the circumstances of Essendon's regime, if you conclude that they weren't doping, then frankly you have no leg to stand on accusing anyone else of doping short of a positive test.

Do I think there is cause to suspect Geelong with links to Robinson and by association Dank? Of course. But I suspect everyone, including Collingwood. So should everybody and they shouldn't let team they follow change this.

This Actovegin shit doesn't go anywhere.
I don't suspect Geelong, but I would not be surprised (but disappointed) to find Dean Robinson approaching a Geelong player in the day and giving him "supplements" on the quiet. That could happen at any club, like you say. Looking at the Essendon saga, it is impossible to hide a club wide doping program. And Dean Robinson did not have influence at Geelong like Hird, Dank and he did at Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fail to see the logic in efc fans getting excited over Geelong supposedly being involved in a systematic drug program of prohibited substances. If Geelong is supposedly 'guilty' on flimsy (read: non existent) evidence at best then what the hell does that make Essendon? *facepalm*

Idiocy at its finest. *smfh* Or is it simply just a case of if 'I'm going down I'm taking everybody with me'?

Stopped reading when you said "The AFL again stated"....
Then continue to read the sensationally mis-leading Herald Sun: "By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, journalism keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community." Football fans don't want to hear the truth, they want to believe the scandal. Geelong were investigated by the AFL and ASADA after the Essendon revelations back in 2013 and a link to Stephen Dank. Geelong stetment : " In the ensuing months we were investigated by the AFL and ASADA and we handed over ALL documentation regarding our fitness and medical dealings during that period. We were able to supply authorities with full and thorough record keeping of our practices." This is something Essendon have NOT been able to do, Geelong have done nothing wrong, but i suppose you will never convince the average tiny mind of your average football fan?

Ugh these kinds of posts are bullshit; seriously man. You're not smart or clever just come out and say it.
End of the day Actovegin = legal substance.
No need to get your knickers in the knot babe, just mumbling out loud ;)

You're giving him too much credit.

The façade is slowly breaking.

Yup - heat is off Geelong now. Not sure who is going to believe that Melbourne benefited though. ;)
Never any real heat on us. It was a story concocted to give the look of a meaningful connection with Dank. The most tenuous of all connections was he had something (unspecified) to do with a company from whom we purchased an approved product.

Wouldn't be at all concerned if I was a Dees fan. It's an old story that was dealt with some time ago. The HeraldScum must be really concerned about their falling circulation to publish this sensationalist tripe.

I'm not suggesting it's some sort of proof your mob overstepped the line but it's far too simplistic to say Actovegin isn't currently banned.

It's a rather controversial substance and is quite often associated with doping, either as a masking or boosting the benefits of gear agent.

Ask Lance Armstrong if you don't believe me.

I'm not suggesting it's some sort of proof your mob overstepped the line but it's far too simplistic to say Actovegin isn't currently banned.

It's a rather controversial substance and is quite often associated with doping, either as a masking or boosting the benefits of gear agent.

Ask Lance Armstrong if you don't believe me.

I did and he said you're a coward for not naming the other substances. I haven't seen reference to it as a masking agent so try again. Masking agents have been used to cover it in instances where it isn't permitted i.e. La Tour.

I did and he said you're a coward for not naming the other substances. I haven't seen reference to it as a masking agent so try again. Masking agents have been used to cover it in instances where it isn't permitted i.e. La Tour.
There are numerous instances that mention Actovegin as a masking agent, it's use as an enhancer for prohibited substances and it's use along side of prohibited substances, it was also once thought as a replacement for EPO and was banned by WADA at some stage.
I'm sure you can google it yourself.
Must admit your transformation from the usually witty and funny poster into a ball of anger as soon as your beloved club is questioned is rather hilarious :)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cats Link

Remove this Banner Ad

Back