The Cats Link

Remove this Banner Ad

No silly, he was anchored in Sydney tending to his NRL team. Sleepy Hollow is a long way from Sydney so he did his stuff by phone, guiding and giving advice daily to Weapon. No need to be on site when Weapon is getting great results remotely.

It's the documents you can't find which are the worry. Anyone can produce a decent document if they have something to hide.

Essendon can't...

Meanwhile, seems weird to me that Dank would unofficially work for Geelong free of charge. What a giving, kind man.

I think a tinder analogy here is apt.

image.jpg

We swiped left:
Dons swiped right:

ripped you off and pladiarised for my avatar. added a line about injection programs. but 22?

ripped you off and pladiarised for my avatar. added a line about injection programs. but 22?
Yeah baby and not a day older! The anti-ageing action factor works!

Then why has no player at Geelong ever met him?

From the Geelong statement: Actovegin.
In 2007 Max Rooke was sent to Germany to undertake treatment on his hamstring injury. He visited Dr Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfarth, a world leader in the treatment of soft-tissue injuries. Part of that treatment was the injecting of Actovegin to treat the injury, a fact that was widely reported in the media at time. The treatment was successful and Rooke was able to return more quickly than previously thought.

The success of this treatment led the club’s medical staff to use Actovegin to treat other soft tissue injuries. Members of our medical staff travelled to Germany to meet with Dr Muller-Wohlfarth to gain a greater insight into his methods. This treatment was approved in 2009 by the AFL’s chief medical officer, Dr Peter Harcourt and is approved by ASADA and WADA.

Later that year the club sourced Actovegin from a company that was connected to Dank. These facts were all made known to the AFL and ASADA in 2013 during their investigation. It is normal for our medical staff to source treatments from various suppliers and to meet with suppliers, and in this case it was from this company and was a one off order. Dank had no connection with our players in this process.

At all times it was the club doctors that oversaw and conducted these treatments. This was all reported to the AFL and ASADA during their investigation of 2013.

I can never understand why football fans keep looking for things beyond the truth, things that are clearly not there? Dank had nothing to do with Geelong's supplement program. Like all clubs they did business with numerous suppliers.
You miss the point- Dank was in daily contact with Weapon at Geelong during 2007. The Rooke treatment tells us nothing about what Weapon/Dank got up to in 2007, and what they used. Where are the 2007 records Jack?

It is indeed weird, why would Dank be in daily contact, repeat daily contact with Weapon during 2007 free of charge.

Yet another massive screw-up by the Dons, I guess. If Bomber knew he could bring Dank on board at Essendon without officially hiring him, why didn't they do that? The governance issues never end with you blokes!

Yet another massive screw-up by the Dons, I guess. If Bomber knew he could bring Dank on board at Essendon without officially hiring him, why didn't they do that? The governance issues never end with you blokes!
What did old Dank get up to at Geelong in 2007 is the relevant bit. Daily contact with Weapon opens up a whole range of scenarios.

There is no doubt the AFL have handled it badly, but these Herald Sun revelations are not new, this was all disclosed back in 2013. Geelong were the first club investigated due to the Dean Robinson/Mark Thompson connection. They were cleared two years ago having kept all their records intact and presented them to investigators. The Herald Sun has engaged in muck racking this week and now they are lining up the Demons next! The damage this is doing to the AFL brand is now getting to be irreparable. The NRL have just secured a huge TV deal, (they cleared their mess up very quickly) i wonder if the AFL is such an attractive proposition for TV Networks as it once was? The cracks have appeared and the AFL could fall in and disappear altogether within 20 years if they don't solve this mess before the start of the 2016 season! The Herald Sun is not helping matters!
Robbo is embarking on a scorched earth policy. If Hird goes down Robbo will bring everyone else down.

and JAmes arranges the reference from David Evans at the house of weres and sachs, the gods work souls medusala so Charter could escape the longer gaol sentence.

God's work came unstuck in Melbourne. I say God, I mean God's lesser division, the infantry thought they could merge with the cavalry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better that than when he gets home after a slab of Woodstock and tray of Mexican food and embarks on a scorched sheets policy.

He's a disgusting drunk hack and he probably craps the bed, is what I'm saying.
At least then he would have to deal with the results. Now there is no accountability on the crap he produces.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cats Link

Remove this Banner Ad

Back