The chronicles of the modern day male Darcy Moore…

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly.

If someone says Carlton has 16 flags its up to me to take offence or not, depending on my internal thoughts if I think there is something wrong or shameful with having 16 flags.

If someone says Carlton has 5 spoons its up to me to take offence or not, depending on my internal thoughts if I think there is something wrong or shameful with having 5 spoons.

If someone says Darcy Moore is heterosexual its up to people to take offence or not, depending on their internal thoughts if they think there is something wrong with being heterosexual.

If someone says Darcy Moore is homosexual its up to people to take offence or not, depending on their internal thoughts if they think there is something wrong with being homosexual.
Dude, I don’t care what you say.
5 spoons is absolutely shameful

Who cares if he is gay or not, I can see why he or others would not want to come out.

Given how homophobic the AFL world still is supporters & even players saying slurs still on-field.

Eventually a player will come out, and will be regarded as a pioneer and courageous.

As long as it's consensual and not done with animals, kids or dead people, it doesn't bother me in the slightest what a player's sexual preference is, what they do in their private lives is none of our business (and doesn't make then any less of a player or a human being)

What I wouldn't like to happen is for a player to be 'publicly outed' by someone else. It's happened elsewhere with very harmful results aka that flog Tom Morris.

The only thing I don't like about these kind of things is there are people who don't share the same bed because that just works for them. No body really thinks to much about it.

And then there are people that use all the buzz words like hero normality, patriarchy and the like and have this if you're not with us you're against us idea.

I don't think not sleeping in the same bed as your partner really is this big anti whatever statement. If you don't want to, that's fine. What's it got to do with the Patriarchy? I dunno.

Reading the article it sounds pretty sad that they want so much independence from each other, why be with someone if you want to keep living life like you're single?

Although it wouldn't have sold papers if it didn't use that inflammatory language.
And if its because of the other reason, I feel for him that he needs to go as far as to have a cover. It should be a complete non issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing I don't like about these kind of things is there are people who don't share the same bed because that just works for them. No body really thinks to much about it.

And then there are people that use all the buzz words like hero normality, patriarchy and the like and have this if you're not with us you're against us idea.

I don't think not sleeping in the same bed as your partner really is this big anti whatever statement. If you don't want to, that's fine. What's it got to do with the Patriarchy? I dunno.

Reading the article it sounds pretty sad that they want so much independence from each other, why be with someone if you want to keep living life like you're single?

Although it wouldn't have sold papers if it didn't use that inflammatory language.
And if its because of the other reason, I feel for him that he needs to go as far as to have a cover. It should be a complete non issue.
They are at another event together tonight. They are often seen often together. Reckon that article was lazy journalism because the writer just took those comments from something Dee said in response to a guest on her podcast. She also talks about their sex life. She lives with a Channel 10 weatherman presenter who is gay but they are both from Perth. Dee has often said she likes to sleep in her own bed on her podcast which is all about sex because she is a restless sleeper.

Remove this Banner Ad

The chronicles of the modern day male Darcy Moore…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back