FTA-TV The Colbert Report

Remove this Banner Ad

Heck no. Colbert has definitely surpassed Stewart since getting his own show.

Sometimes Stewart's opening monologue surpasses Colbert but lately - particularly his monologue against Sarah Palin Colbert has ruled

Comedy Central doesnt let people outside the US watch full eps, but you can still watch both Colbert and TDS on the Comedy Central website. You just have to watch each segment individually. On TDS website click on the Videos tab next to the Full Episodes tab and you can watch them from there. Same with Colbert.

Is there a site that lets Australian viewers see it, because Comedy Central only allows Americans to watch the replay on the Comedy Central website for some unknown reason?

You can get them from a certain place in which none of us are allowed to talk about. The other alternative is to get one of those IP changing things.

I have started watching this and Jon Stewart the past couple of months and I am hooked on both. Have to say I prefer Colbert, he is genius. Great use of language, and then last week he dances with a ballerina in tights and suit jacket. Amazing stuff. His interview with Samuel today about race was hilarious.

have been getting both colbert and the daily show from torrent sites the last few months. both are great but I favour colbert. his interview with julie andrews was great.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Colbert Report

Remove this Banner Ad

Back