The Comedy & Interesting Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.
She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he was recently circumcised and was quite itchy.
The teacher told him to go down to the principals office. He was to telephone his mother and ask what he should do about it. He did this and returned to class.
Suddenly there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his penis hanging out.
"I thought I told you to call your Mum!" she said. "I did " he said, "and she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she'd come and pick me up from school

I genuinely thought this was a joke when first seeing - deep fake etc

Interested in both Trump AND non Trump supporters views on this?

EDIT - ensuring this is in the right thread..is anyone else highly amused by certain aspects of the Ad? Marvel shields, bulging biceps. Its actually a very funny ad IMO and thats not even considering whether its politically appropriate or not (that would clearly be for another thread)

Last edited:
I genuinely thought this was a joke when first seeing - deep fake etc

Interested in both Trump AND non Trump supporters views on this?

EDIT - ensuring this is in the right thread..is anyone else highly amused by certain aspects of the Ad? Marvel shields, bulging biceps. Its actually a very funny ad IMO and thats not even considering whether its politically appropriate or not (that would clearly be for another thread)

I remember this from a year or two ago and from memory they sold out incredibly quickly. Unbelievable that anyone can exhibit that level of fanaticism over a politician. But as they say, only in America.

I would do it for 1/2 price. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The Comedy & Interesting Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back