The Damien Hardwick appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I admit I was sad when Dimma got the Richmond gig. It's never great to see a club legend go to a rival (franchise clubs don't count).

But I have to give it to the legend. In what can only be described as a bold strategy he has dedicated his entire coaching career to bending the Tiggies over, trolling at the draft, and somewhat amazingly trolling their fans to thinking their premiership window is open before slamming it shut, smashing it and then pissing all over it. A coaching masterclass if I have ever seen one.

Hail Dimma you great great man.

Post your Dimma love below. :thumbsu:

Time to go Dimma. With a core that includes elite talent like Deledio, Cotchin, Riewoldt and Martin, this side has seriously underachieved.

Yep Dimma's work - like Wallace and Spud before him - is now complete.

The Tiges are well set up to engage in another rebuild

Excellent work Dimma.

143803-hardwick.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma confirms Richmond's current list is the future of the club.

"A lot of the cattle that are going to take us forward are already here," Hardwick said.

"They're young and developing.

"(Oleg) Markov was good again, (Daniel) Rioli was good in patches as was Jayden Short.

"They just take a little bit of consistency, but they'll get there."

Bravo sir, bravo :thumbsu:

I admit I was sad when Dimma got the Richmond gig. It's never great to see a club legend go to a rival (franchise clubs don't count).

But I have to give it to the legend. In what can only be described as a bold strategy he has dedicated his entire coaching career to bending the Tiggies over, trolling at the draft, and somewhat amazingly trolling their fans to thinking their premiership window is open before slamming it shut, smashing it and then pissing all over it. A coaching masterclass if I have ever seen one.

Hail Dimma you great great man.

Post your Dimma love below. :thumbsu:

Dinsdale backfire this gem

Lol zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

The Damien Hardwick appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back