Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

When posting in January is next season

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all fun and games until you can see the top spot on the dais in the near future

Except I said it from the get go šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø Convenient if you to start it 3/4 in after you missed the majority of the eligibility period though :$

Nevermind, if itā€™s done right Elmo will win and if itā€™s not done right then nobody will care about it

Poor Spreaders. Wonder if he'll try a hail mary attempt to get some freds backfired?

Plot Twist Spreaders and FITWIT are one and the same. I don't think i have seen a post from Sav since Trump Rimmer got banned?

Plot Twist Spreaders and FITWIT are one and the same. I don't think i have seen a post from Sav since Trump Rimmer got banned?

Seems like a waste of time, but....I'm going to go with it. I don't even care if it's true.

FITW is a Spreaders benny or the other way around. Who else would make a 'football league' using spreadsheets and AI?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

Back