Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

When posting in January is next season

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Against my better judgement, I am going to make one last attempt to rescue OP's fred from the steaming dumpster fire it has become... IF the following Freds are backfired, it may recover a shred of credibility. If not, it will remain a complete joke that nobody GAF about:

These are as clear an example of the intent of this award as you can get. So over to you, zackah Dinsdale NB some Fred titles, and first posts, were edited by the poster in an attempt to avoid being backfired - all originally said Carlton 2024 premiers - which should be a backfire in itself

Let's not forget the game day freds with titles like:

In short this poster spent the entire period from 2023 finals to 2024 finals saying how CarLOLton were going to win the flag, only for them to bow out in an EF with one of the worst all-time finals performances in history. If that's not David King worthy, nothing is

I'm not even going to bring up the game day Freds where he got the result wrong by -10 goals, and/or predicted Nicks/Kern to be sacked following (multiple times). Or the Brownlow thread he started where he said Noah Anderson would win, and go on to play finals under Dimma - and didn't even mention Cripps 🤣

Actually that's too funny not to link :$

For the record I still think flogs should be encouraged to make bold predictions. We need more content and LOLs not fewer :shrug:

Last edited:
IF the following Freds are backfired, it may recover a shred of credibility. If not, it will remain a complete joke that nobody GAF about:
Ah the old, if it goes my way it will be credible, but if not its a complete joke.

'If Daicos wins the Brownlow, it may recover a shred of credibility. If not, it will remain a complete joke that nobody GAF about."

Yeah, because not backfiring a Fred titled HAPPY BLUE YEAR CARLTON 2024 PREMIERS just screams credibility for an award that is about backfiring dumb calls :$

To use your analogy, it’s like saying Well we won’t count the Queens (**** Chuckles) Birthday game votes in the Brownlow - just all the other games

So yes: it’s a complete joke as it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

Back