Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

When posting in January is next season

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re the flog who ran around editing your freds, mentioning it all over the bay and bumped it on Saturday 🤷‍♂️

I know. That’s who I was talking about 🤷‍♂️

Touche.

At this point I don't care anymore.
Just get it over and done with, the constant bumping of old threads from months ago in order to try catch a backfire was fun for a while but now become tedious and annoying (and yes I was a major culprit of that no doubt)

lol you asked for evidence now you complain when it’s provided :$

Floggr has nothing to do with whether Fred’s are backfired or not and our friendly mods are deliberately ignoring these Freds because they find it amusing to do so - thus rendering the award a flop

I’m just pointing that out. In fact if you check some of the Fred’s I linked, you’ll find the OP herself asked for them to be backfired 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2130749

Meanwhile you continue to lose all objectivity any time you see me post anything while OP is waiting to see if the mods do one of their patented last minute switcharoos and grant him the credibility he’s always desperately seeking here
I'm not complaining, on the contrary I am pissing myself laughing I have worked you up so much 😄

Oh, good morning... is it 6am already? 🤣

The only person worked up by this debacle is the flog who inspired the OP to create it - the same one who spent a day sifting through every Fred zackah has posted and bumping them with pleas for uncle Dins Dins to backfire them :$ 🤦‍♂️
You should have slipped in a 'I don't care' into your umpteenth rant about it

the same one who spent a day sifting through every Fred zackah has posted and bumping them with pleas for uncle Dins Dins to backfire them :$ 🤦‍♂️
Says the flog who returns 3 pages of search results for "zackah backfire" :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

Back