Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

When posting in January is next season

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So please explain to us all why you voted for yourself? 🤦‍♂️

Community Reaction GIF
For the lulz and to show that it was, indeed, possible for me to return

^ Mainly the OP, who spent his Saturday afternoon bumping my old freds with the most ridiculous reasons for a backfire you've ever read :D

1725970718307.png

check out the "who should we unban" thread. I've got the support of the tribe

Not even 12% of the votes :$

To run the DKM

Starts an annual award afte 9.5 months have already elapsed, after being conveniently unable to start any freds himself for 8 months :$

and reinstate the Bay to its glory days

You came back with a chip on your shoulder the size of a brick as if you're the second coming

Meanwhile you make up to 250 posts a day, spam game day freds and post repetitive bullshit :shrug:

Last edited:
it's fun getting into Spreaders head and making him squirm, it's honestly quite sad seeing him pull out all stops to avoid winning it, including grovelling/sucking up to the mods.

LOL

You are running around like a headless chook editing your fred titles and denying they're backfires, and in your spare time digging through my old freds like an A Current Affair journo going through Shane Paxton's garbage begging for the mods to save you :D

1725970581748.png

LOL

You are running around like a headless chook editing your fred titles and denying they're backfires, and in your spare time digging through my old freds like an A Current Affair journo going through Shane Paxton's garbage begging for the mods to save you :D

View attachment 2107054
Shane Paxton lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

Back