Backfire The Sinking Plastic Giants vs Vossy's Grand Final Bound Blue Flaggers

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Triggering Tiger had MOTY of the year confirmed with his antics at Springvale McDonalds, but gee whiz, you hot favourite to win your third Walt White Pizza badge for Melt of the year, which I believe would be a Big Footy Record Wosh zackah :)

Bryan Cranston should get acting tips from you friend :)

Someone needs to edit the gif to show a Maccas bag being thrown on the roof

Aren't you the reigning MOTY queen? :D

Meanwhile, I'm commenting on Carltank's loss in the Carltank game day fred :shrug: and you flogs are melting and deflecting 🤣
Yes Carlton lost and yet you still somehow managed to take home a meltdown tag in their losing game fred.

That's quite an achievement :$

Aren't you the reigning MOTY queen? :D

Meanwhile, I'm commenting on Carltank's loss in the Carltank game day fred :shrug: and you flogs are melting and deflecting 🤣
That's generally how it goes. Supporters of one team hang shit on another team, then that team try and turn it around on the other. Well done on working out how the Bay works, you are really getting the hang of this.

That's quite an achievement :$

I agree... it's quite the badge of honour that you'd rather troll me than an entire team of flogs who just performed the biggest choke of the season :$

It's almost like you're sad and bitter because you've never won a Bay bet with me :princess:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire The Sinking Plastic Giants vs Vossy's Grand Final Bound Blue Flaggers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back