Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

When posting in January is next season

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

While it has been entertaining, as I said from the start: it's counterproductive. We should be encouraging outrageous predictions so we can laugh at the OP when they go wrong.

That's why we have flogstradamus/backfire tags. There are already too many posters here who never make any freds
Pains me to say this but you called it early on that it would stifle posting.

Throw in that its been farcically run the DKM has been one entire backfire itself.

While it has been entertaining, as I said from the start: it's counterproductive. We should be encouraging outrageous predictions so we can laugh at the OP when they go wrong.

That's why we have flogstradamus/backfire tags. There are already too many posters here who never make any freds
YAWN - the existence of the David King Medal shouldn't prevent anyone from posting or making ridiculous threads. Unless of course they're legitimately offended about winning it.

Flog of the Year doesn't prevent anyone (even you) from posting, not sure why this is somehow different

YAWN - the existence of the David King Medal shouldn't prevent anyone from posting or making ridiculous threads. Unless of course they're legitimately offended about winning it.

Flog of the Year doesn't prevent anyone (even you) from posting, not sure why this is somehow different
1725975391533.png

Pains me to say this but you called it early on that it would stifle posting.

Throw in that its been farcically run the DKM has been one entire backfire itself.

Mad Feeling Myself GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Yes, the administration has been reminiscent of a small African dictatorship but I guess you get what you pay for/deserve

The fact a Dec 31 premiership prediction fred can't even get a backfire makes a mockery of the whole thing

the existence of the David King Medal shouldn't prevent anyone from posting or making ridiculous threads

You literally said in your OP:

"But flogs will try and get my freds backfired! [which is exactly what happened]

Then stop being such a dumb flog or making dumb predictions"

:shrug:

Unlike the Flogstraton Flogoff, it certainly doesn't encourage it, and as you well know, there was a drive earlier this season to increase participation in the Bay. All this does is encourage flogs to waste time bumping freds by whichever poster is pissing them off currently

Anyway, whatever. IJS.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just arrived in Stockholm actually

Were you successful in getting any of my Fred’s that you spent your Sat afternoon bumping backfired yet? :$

It's your DKM to lose from here Spreaders.

Its had your name engraved on it since you decided in early January to do a 2024 premiers review of every shittruck player on your list 🤣 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
This stupid 'medal' should be named The Ollie Henry 'aka Pizza Face' Medal.

View attachment 2108577 Leaves Collingwood.. we win flag.. OP melted in silence 'cause of ban or something
Could be a kiss of death for premierehip contending teams. We were close in '22 and won it all when he pissed off the year after. Concerning signs for Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

Back