Think Tank The definitive "line through teams that won't win the 2016 flag" list.

Remove this Banner Ad

After last years success, the definitive 'line through teams that won't win the 2016 flag' list thread is back better than ever!

But first, let's recap last years threads predictive success (keep in mind that the red line means window closed).

162441_968fef15d0b5a7ee53f4b5c47f434838.jpg

A few noteworthy considerations from the above list:

• It was a Hawf v Weagle final.
  • Red lines: I would tick them all as being a success. Freo are spoon contenders. COLAS are riding the final COLA high before dropping out. Norf are limping their wrinkled arses into the final 8 and won't challenge. Geepong are lucky to be there after Danger turned his back on the Pies. Really, its Dangerlong and not Geelong.
  • No red lines: KKKrows in it this year as predicted by me. GWS also in it.
Now onto this years definitive list of teams that won't win the 2016 flag. Once again, black line means can't win it and red line means window firmly shut. Note: a thicker red line through norf.

DHs.jpg

So, KKKbots and Hawfs, see you at the G in October.

We would be undefeated if we weren't down 12.
Oh yeah? Well we'd be 2 games clear on top if...... huh. Nevermind.

200.gif

We were unbackable to 25-0 until the injury curse hit. I'll see your 3 and raise it to 5 of our last 7 games.

No excuses though, we still win the flag from 8th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, we're down 12 from the start of them.

You're not very good at this, are you?

I was talking about losing players in the middle of the game, and therefore being down on flexibility and rotations

I don't see how that translates to me not being very good at 'this', when the matter we are discussing is one I established myself and you twisted into being something different

We would be undefeated if we weren't down 12.
Don't you mean you'd be undefeated if your club wasn't so crap at doping?

After last years success, the definitive 'line through teams that won't win the 2016 flag' list thread is back better than ever!

But first, let's recap last years threads predictive success (keep in mind that the red line means window closed).

162441_968fef15d0b5a7ee53f4b5c47f434838.jpg

A few noteworthy considerations from the above list:

• It was a Hawf v Weagle final.
  • Red lines: I would tick them all as being a success. Freo are spoon contenders. COLAS are riding the final COLA high before dropping out. Norf are limping their wrinkled arses into the final 8 and won't challenge. Geepong are lucky to be there after Danger turned his back on the Pies. Really, its Dangerlong and not Geelong.
  • No red lines: KKKrows in it this year as predicted by me. GWS also in it.
Now onto this years definitive list of teams that won't win the 2016 flag. Once again, black line means can't win it and red line means window firmly shut. Note: a thicker red line through norf.

View attachment 269090

So, KKKbots and Hawfs, see you at the G in October.

Quite possibly the best OP ever.

Off topic, Yidaki when did you become such a turncoat flog?

Is that because I drew a line through Dangerlong?
And most of the top 8. When it's clearly going to be a close finals race. All well and good for a bit of a laugh among the goobaggers but I look forward to a backfire tag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank The definitive "line through teams that won't win the 2016 flag" list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back