Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bay, can anyone answer this one for me. Only one of the AFL clubs has this showing, but no other. Not one of the other 17 clubs highlight their year of existence.

Take St Kilda for instance, they "could" have "Est - 1873", but nup. Nothing!!!

Collingwood, they "could" have "Est - 1892", but nup. Nothing!!

Why dont all the other clubs show this????

i already told you to stop posting soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so embarrassed for you right now

post-23023-Kim-Kardashian-Yawn-gif-Reddit-LqRb.gif

Hi Bay, can anyone answer this one for me. Only one of the AFL clubs has this showing, but no other. Not one of the other 17 clubs highlight their year of existence.

Take St Kilda for instance, they "could" have "Est - 1873", but nup. Nothing!!!

Collingwood, they "could" have "Est - 1892", but nup. Nothing!!

Why dont all the other clubs show this????

Awful reserve grade posting brah, you should be ashamed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Members Who Limit Their Profile!

Is this the ultimate sign of offended from the penor in the ass???

I don't see the need or why anyone would worry about someone else seeing or reading their profiles pages.

The fact that certain posters have problems searching their posting and thread starting history says it all really. They are scared pussy bitches who can't hack someone saying some bad words to them on a forum.

There is no need for this function to exist here let alone for scared pansy flogs to use it.

Waverley is about to join this list (wink)

Members Who Limit Their Profile!

Is this the ultimate sign of offended from the penor in the ass???

I don't see the need or why anyone would worry about someone else seeing or reading their profiles pages.

The fact that certain posters have problems searching their posting and thread starting history says it all really. They are scared pussy bitches who can't hack someone saying some bad words to them on a forum.

There is no need for this function to exist here let alone for scared pansy flogs to use it.

Yes dymot,it is the ultimate sign of fail and softcockness from certain posters.

There's some real slack jawed ******s that post on this forum I should send out the Terror Squad Reserves to wreak havoc on those soft serve pansies!!

Please try, Burntchook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back