Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Melbourne: 10/10

Predicted finish for 2015: 1st
Player of the Year: Brent Harvey (Brownlow medal)
Most improved player of the year: Drew Petrie
Young player of the year: All of them. We have the best young players in the comp.

My team isn't pathetic, but I will start first

Carlton 8/10
:

Incredible season considering we have a new coach and are still adjusting to his game plan and are clearly in a rebuilding phase where we are developing our youth like Menzel and a few others. Only just missed out on playing finals for the second year in a row under Malthouse!! :eek::thumbsu: Incredibly, we only finished the season with a slightly lower percentage than that horrible Collingwood team, even though we are rebuilding and they were supposed to be in a premiership window #lel

We also tanked enough against plastic teams like GWS and Melbourne to finish with a high enough opick to draft Lachlan Weller. umad? :cool:

Predicted finish for 2015: 4th
Player of the Year: Bryce Gibbs (All Australian)
Most improved player of the year: Jarrod Waite
Young player of the year: Daniel Menzel

+ St Kilda and Gold Coast.....

AA ruckman, 7 amazing debutants proving our firesale for Karnezis, Banfield and the like was worth it, kicked the shit out of a few teams.

5/10

RISING ****ING STAR!

Last edited:

Carlton 8/10
:

Incredible season considering we have a new coach and are still adjusting to his game plan and are clearly in a rebuilding phase where we are developing our youth like Menzel and a few others.
Ouch, I see what you did there :(

Geelong - 11/10

Thank you umpires for prolonging our slide since '09.

Also an extra special thanks for causing many hawfers to lose many a wager during our ownership over them since the same year.:thumbsu:

Carlton 8/10
:

Incredible season considering we have a new coach and are still adjusting to his game plan and are clearly in a rebuilding phase where we are developing our youth like Menzel and a few others. Only just missed out on playing finals for the second year in a row under Malthouse!! :eek::thumbsu: Incredibly, we only finished the season with a slightly lower percentage than that horrible Collingwood team, even though we are rebuilding and they were supposed to be in a premiership window #lel

We also tanked enough against plastic teams like GWS and Melbourne to finish with a high enough opick to draft Lachlan Weller. umad? :cool:

Predicted finish for 2015: 4th
Player of the Year: Bryce Gibbs (All Australian)
Most improved player of the year: Jarrod Waite
Young player of the year: Daniel Menzel

#missionaccomplished

Geelong - 9/10 (could go up in finals)

I deducted a point for our loss to Gold Coast and generally poor record outside of Victoria. The one time we lost in Victoria was when we trolled Hawthorn and will dominate them in any finals we play. All during our rebuilding phase.

Predicted 2015 finish - 1st
Best player - Harry Taylor (only lost one contest this year)
Most improved player - Jarrad Rivers
Young player of the year - Opposition clubs should be concerned by how many guns I could name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well entrenched in the moral top 4. Very good season.

MoralTop4-1.jpg

Mediocre, but understandable

I give them a Keefe out of Seedsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back