The 'Doesn't Quite Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2010
In the trenches.
AFL Club
Adelaide
This is a thread for all those things that don't really relate to any other current threads but don't quite deserve a thread of their own. Posts must be AFC related.

So I'll kick it off.

Just noticed that atm Adelaide has the largest injury list of the AFL with 12 listed (equal with Brisbane).

upload_2015-4-22_11-7-25.png

Seems like quite a large list for so early in the season. Three fractures ftw!! By all reports Atkins was close to getting an appearance before his injury, and Pods would be sorely missed (nice pun). Crouch would obviously be in our starting 22, as would Kerridge and potentially Ottens (although that could be argued). Definitely a test of our depth early on.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a thread for all those things that don't really relate to any other current threads but don't quite deserve a thread of their own.

So I'll kick it off.

Just noticed that atm Adelaide has the largest injury list of the AFL with 12 listed (equal with Brisbane).

View attachment 126760

Seems like quite a large list for so early in the season. Three fractures ftw!! By all reports Atkins was close to getting an appearance before his injury, and Pods would be sorely missed (nice pun). Crouch would obviously be in our starting 22, as would Kerridge and potentially Ottens (although that could be argued). Definitely a test of our depth early on.

I think we have been lucky its mainly been fringe players who have attracted the injuries. With Grigg and Matty Crouch sitting in the magoos and Kerridge on the cusp of a return, Cheney only a week away, I'm not that worried. Having said that though, we wouldn't want to lose any big bodied players to injury. With any luck our list will almost be full strength by the half way mark.

How does that not fit in the 2015 Injury Update Thread?
Well it probably does but I didn't see that thread.

Is it burning you up on the inside knowing that you have no mod powers to do anything about it?

Regardless, it's a good idea for a thread don't you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thread.

Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it Roundtine.

ulxVtxy.gif

Regardless, it's a good idea for a thread don't you think?
Strikes me as being very similar to the "Random thoughts on your Mind" thread in The Backyard. I'll wait & see what direction this thread takes before passing judgement as to whether or not it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back