The drunk tank

Remove this Banner Ad

thds hame was due to happen. we got thunped by poort and whack ed the bulldogs the weeeek sfterwards It was all according to bead’s plan. collingwodo were sinply the victims

itll b great voing to worik in 2 mondys and remidhing all the wobble fan duckheads at work that they lost to US!! like what a m joke they can’t even beat essendon) false refining premiers

i hate glen waverley. as a train line yhey apsis get the foot y specials which end up being empty ilke piyt it on a n actually important train line??? lmao

i miss!!! my gorlfriend though u can’t believe e she’s been on work in sudbey like all week this SUCKSi think sydney is a misrrablr dhiyhole and i apso miss her feet #sor#sorrynotsorey’s so attractive and im lycky befauee i started balding at 20 Lol haha

i miss!!! my gorlfriend though u can’t believe e she’s been on work in sudbey like all week this SUCKSi think sydney is a misrrablr dhiyhole and i apso miss her feet #sor#sorrynotsorey’s so attractive and im lycky befauee i started balding at 20 Lol haha
Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back