The dumbest batsman in world cricket

Who is the dumbest batsman in the world?

• Andrew Flintoff

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Virender Sehwag

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Herschelle Gibbs

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr P@H said:
Just the five Test Centuries then :rolleyes: and the fact that he averages 40 against Australia
So what.Brad Hodge and Jason Gillespie both have double hundreds and Hodge averages 58 in test cricket and neither can get a game.Flintoffs shot selection at times is questionable.Certainly as much as Watsons anyway, and I saw him named.

davey_magik said:
Afridi.
All the ability in the world, but has clearly never been properly taught.
I'd have Gibbs second.

Throw in Di Venuto from Tassie, talent to burn but gets himself out on a regular basis.

davey_magik said:
Afridi.
All the ability in the world, but has clearly never been properly taught.
I'd have Gibbs second.

Having lived in Pakistan for a year (nearly returning home, cannot wait) I have seen them play over here, and sen how they learn.

They do not know what real cricket is, to tell the truth. Cricket here consists of a bat and taped tennis ball (pads, cricket balls and stumps are for the elite) and maybe 5 feilders. Then it just comes down to who can hit the ball the furtherest. They come to work bragging about how they made 45 from 11 balls, and crap like that.

The majority of people here could belt a tennis ball to an extemely short boundary more consistantly then in Australia, but ask them to hit a cricket ball to a proper size boundary and they would be stuffed. Ask them to block out an over, and they would be stuffed.

Afridi is a result of this mentality

jko'neal said:
Throw in Di Venuto from Tassie, talent to burn but gets himself out on a regular basis.
yet he managed to play for Australia, dominates in county cricket and does well at state level...alot more than about 20 more domestic cricketers who should or could have played for aus... Is thread about dumb cricketers and how they play(get out), or about dumb asses who play cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

The dumbest batsman in world cricket

Back