The Eagles could be flowered

Remove this Banner Ad

avid blue supporter

Senior List
Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
:) The Eagles could be flowered if the David Reed article "Blake tip for Tigers" in today's HSUN is accurate. In the article Reed indicates that Mark Blake has a big case of the sh*ts with the Cats and is looking to move on to the Tigers probably via the PSD.

Richmond are very interested and Geelong probably don't want to lose Blake and will go for a high draft trade. If the Tigers go after Blake via a trade then their bargaining power with WC is gone. Guess who that leaves with the best trade offer for Judd.

Alternatively, if Blake wants to go and the Cats won't deal, then he goes to the Tigers via the PSD - there goes their number one pick in the PSD. Who is next in line with pick number 2.

This scenario means WC have to deal with Carlton in a reasonable manner or we get Judd for nothing in the PSD. As I Said WC look like the're flowered. We will get Judd one way or another and my view is it will be either Picks 3 & 20 or Pick 3 and Bower. I don't think it will be Kennedy as he said he wants to stay with Blues (what a vote of confidence in us) and as he is contracted he stays if he wants to.

Come on down to the Blues Juddy, your destiny awaits.:D:D

why would Blake wanna leave the club who won the prmiership to go to the club that got the wooden spoon. even if he was a bit upset about the grand final he is still young and will get games for geelong

If Tigers commit to Blake early, not knowing that Judd would get through to the PSD, then they would have to go through with it. I'm pretty sure this has happened in the past.

yes....just as we commited to a contract with ackland.....before mal michael nominated for the PSD!!

If Tigers commit to Blake early, not knowing that Judd would get through to the PSD, then they would have to go through with it. I'm pretty sure this has happened in the past.

Good point Dima.

This case exactly unfolded a few years ago when the Western Bulldogs signed and committed to Jade Rawlings, only to see Nick Stevens fall through to the PSD and hence Carlton got him for nothing. If we could repeat this scenario again with Judd that would be amazing luck.

Kreuzer pick #1, one of Cotchin/Palmer/Morton/Masten pick #3 and Judd ijn the PSD. Gotta be happy with that Bluebaggers!

Forgive me for being iggorant, but what exactly does "flowered" mean?

I was going to ask the very same question.
Anyhow, Judd will be at Carlton next year. It will be funny to see Richmond supporters falling over themselves thinking that they actually have a realistic chance of getting Judd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgive me for being iggorant, but what exactly does "flowered" mean?

Avid Blue Supporter must be a talkingcarlton regular.

They use the word flower there a lot and to the best of my understanding, it's just a substitution for the word f*ck...

Avid Blue Supporter must be a talkingcarlton regular.

They use the word flower there a lot and to the best of my understanding, it's just a substitution for the word f*ck...
All banned words there are automatically replaced by flower. Seems to be spreading!:D Basically in nicer language- Screwed!

Good point Dima.

This case exactly unfolded a few years ago when the Western Bulldogs signed and committed to Jade Rawlings, only to see Nick Stevens fall through to the PSD and hence Carlton got him for nothing. If we could repeat this scenario again with Judd that would be amazing luck.

Kreuzer pick #1, one of Cotchin/Palmer/Morton/Masten pick #3 and Judd ijn the PSD. Gotta be happy with that Bluebaggers!
No that's not how it worked. After neither were traded it was known both would end up in the PSD. In their wisdom the dogs chose Rawlings. Maybe they couldn't afford Stevens. If Judd isn't traded end of week will go to PSD and if Richmond want can choose him- if they can afford him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eagles could be flowered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back