The Eagles won today because of a extended period of shocking umpiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that this game was always going to be umpired harshly, especially because of the intensity that the game was played. Yes the eagles did win, but the kangaroos COULD have, had they kicked a little better.
Doesn't this always happen though?? it's like the new coach rule, but with free kicks.
I don't understand this thing of West Coast and the soft ride they get from the umpires though, whenever i watch them they are always getting crucified by the umpires.
Sure the midfield gets a lot of free kicks, but the backline and the forward line generally don't. This week was an exception, but the kangaroos got a few in the forward line where they didn't take advantage of.
The past cannot be changed though, we must now move to the next round.
Good game boys, i look forward to the next meeting between the West Coast and Kangaroos.

Yes the eagles did win, but the kangaroos COULD have, had they kicked a little better. Good game boys, i look forward to the next meeting between the West Coast and Kangaroos.

Most sensible Northerners agree this is the case, yes we could have won had we kicked straighter, but damn if that wasn't one of the worst umpried games in recent history ill eat my hat with sauce.

Not your fault the umpires are dumb c****, umpires prevented a good game from being an awesome game.

LOL that article worked a treat didn't it? We only beat the Dogs by 74 points, but it was probably the umpires handing it to us - again.

I dont neccessarily agree with everything in that article, but thought you chaps might find it amusing.

This week was an exception, but the kangaroos got a few in the forward line where they didn't take advantage of.
quote]

if refurring to Free Kicks inside 50, please list the times where we got free kicks inside our Forward 50,

if refrring ro kicking straight i totally agree.

Gotta love BF.

If you believe these peanuts, West Coast hasn't got 4 points without some outside factor handing them the win, in years.

Luckiest team, sorry "franchise" in the world.

Can anyone name the supposed 4-5 free kicks wee got inside our forward 50 a WCE folk bbefore said we did, i just want to know.

C'mon folks, lets see if we can carry this thread all the way through to the next round.:thumbsu:
I think we made it!:thumbsu:

There is now a new thread on how the umpires favoured us over Richmond.:eek::rolleyes:

They are all out and all whinging those West Coast haters! Can you smell the fear? Its nearly September!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eagles won today because of a extended period of shocking umpiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back