Game Day THE EARL SPALDING CUP: The Filth V Narrm Satan 666 (Ft- Joe Dolce)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
fighting-stance-ralph-macchio.gif

Narrm by 66

Just got motor boated by a stripper at the Royal Hotel (again)

Just call me Elmer "STUD"

images

MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE if you going to tonight's game, would to treat you to a pint or two. I am at the Strippers Club (until the Matildas game ends) around 7pm.i am kind of a big deal amongst the ladies here :)

Enjoy your night at the Blue Oyster

Sorry if I decline to enjoy the company of Dennis Banks, Darcy Moore, Jarrod Molloy and Davie Hille's company at said establishment.

Not judging, but your footy club has produced more players (that we know of) of the 🌈 persuasion in the past 30-40 years (not including a Pies player who is no longer with us)

Just got motor boated by a stripper at the Royal Hotel (again)

Just call me Elmer "STUD"

images

MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE if you going to tonight's game, would to treat you to a pint or two. I am at the Strippers Club (until the Matildas game ends) around 7pm.i am kind of a big deal amongst the ladies here :)

Cheers mate. I'll be at home watching tonight. Go Dees!
Am considering going to Blues v GWS if my man Josh Fahey is still in the Giants team by then.

Enjoy your night at the Blue Oyster
I'm sure Saveloy would be outraged by this blatant homophobia and you can expect aelt and mash.
Wait.....you barrack for Collingwood. In that case, nothing to see here.

I'm sure Saveloy would be outraged by this blatant homophobia and you can expect aelt and mash.
Wait.....you barrack for Collingwood. In that case, nothing to see here.
So wishing somebody a good night out is homophobic? :rolleyes:

I hope he stays safe out!

So wishing somebody a good night out is homophobic? :rolleyes:

I hope he stays safe out!
I don't think so. You'll have to ask Spreaders as he's the expert in these matters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GO FRANCE, GO BLUES !

LETS DO THIS !

7vj981.jpg

Lol at the cry baby flogs at the game whinging we won't see the Matildas loss Against France in extra time on the big screen at the greatest stadium on Earth.

Carlton's finals aspirations are far more important than am well I don't want to sound sexist or anything else, it's more appropriate/comes first than anything else in Australian or indeed Global/World Wide/Universal events going on right now

COME ON YOU BLUES (both of the Carlton and French Variety) !!!

GO FRANCE, GO BLUES !

LETS DO THIS !

7vj981.jpg

Lol at the cry baby flogs at the game whinging we won't see the Matildas loss Against France in extra time on the big screen at the greatest stadium on Earth.

Carlton's finals aspirations are far more important than am well I don't want to sound sexist or anything else, it's more appropriate/comes first than anything else in Australian or indeed Global/World Wide/Universal events going on right now

COME ON YOU BLUES (both of the Carlton and French Variety) !!!
Typical female.
You've got no hair on your fingers.
And get a manicure

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day THE EARL SPALDING CUP: The Filth V Narrm Satan 666 (Ft- Joe Dolce)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back