Game Day THE EARL SPALDING CUP: The Filth V Narrm Satan 666 (Ft- Joe Dolce)

Remove this Banner Ad

He's the one who keeps harping on about motor boating strippers at the royal game days, how are they different to hookers m8 they just want your money right?:$
Strippers, hookers and ex wives. They're all the same.

Typical female.
You've got no hair on your fingers.
And get a manicure

I have more hair crack in my butt crack than you have brain cells ..

Want to see proof ?

Traitor, Carlton FC supporters should always place our team before any national team agenda. I am at the G tonight, are you Mr Wokey ?

7vjakp.jpg

I am fighting the good fight for our footy club, where are you?

He's the one who keeps harping on about motor boating strippers at the royal game days, how are they different to hookers m8 they just want your money right?:$

Not my fault I have massive sex appeal to the ladies and photography banned from said establishment so I can't upload proof.

I am living my best and happiest life.

Don't Stud Shame me cause you were put out to pasture 20 years ago.

Want to see proof ?

Traitor, Carlton FC supporters should always place our team before any national team agenda. I am at the G tonight, are you Mr Wokey ?

7vjakp.jpg

You are representing all of us Tina.
And we are grateful.
I went to pub to watch game and try out the barmaid but she's not working.
Throw some sh1t at those 17 demon fans for me.

Want to see proof ?

7vjakp.jpg

You're drunk but you just don't know it.:drunk:

You're drunk but you just don't know it.:drunk:

I could say something similar to you, but knowing your reputation for being an insecure snowflake and renowned button masher, I'll let it slide.

I would strongly suggest as a friend that you grow the * up and get other outside interests outside of this forum though, and stop taking everything so literally seriously esp on the Bay, you are 60 years old, try acting like it for a change ..

I could say something similar to you, but knowing your reputation for being an insecure snowflake and renowned button masher, I'll let it slide.

I would strongly suggest as a friend that you grow the * up and get other outside interests outside of this forum though, and stop taking everything so literally seriously esp on the Bay, you are 60 years old, try acting like it for a change ..
Sad Samantha Bee GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only illiterate nuffies with iqs the size of Ant's balls resort to posting childish and irrelevant gifs instead of actually posting an intelligent and well thought out retort.

My life ain't perfect but i am forever grateful and blessed that i am not you lol 💯 !

Van royen taking French penalties

I got several complaints about what l said about that weak as piss coward Van Ree Turd a few mins ago

The great thing is I gave the soft serve Dees flog with a beanie with a mean Beirut stare after he told me to mind my language in front of the kids.

Kids under 15 shouldn't be at the footy anyway (esp on a Friday night)

I am entitled to say what I like at the footy, rules be damned

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day THE EARL SPALDING CUP: The Filth V Narrm Satan 666 (Ft- Joe Dolce)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back