Win Prizes The Essendon Board Talks 9/11

Remove this Banner Ad

Why you guys trying to argue against objective facts lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You don't argue against objective facts, genius. You argue about conclusions reached to explain the occurrence of facts.

We are not arguing about whether the 3 buildings collapsed at freefall speed, we are arguing about how that happened.

I'd hope my 5 year old could understand the difference.

Why doesn't someone read what is said to have caused the collapse by the official investigation?

Isn't that where the smart people would start, with the conclusions they are defending? If you're not defending the conclusions, what are you defending?

NIST produced a report of hundreds of pages, having been engaged to do so by the 9/11 Commission / government investigation and not one of these responses has cited a singled NIST conclusion.

Why doesn't someone read what is said to have caused the collapse by the official investigation?

Isn't that where the smart people would start, with the conclusions they are defending? If you're not defending the conclusions, what are you defending?

NIST produced a report of hundreds of pages, having been engaged to do so by the 9/11 Commission / government investigation and not one of these responses has cited a singled NIST conclusion.
Where are your citations?

Have a read.

Where are your citations?

You were all supposed to be providing the explanation of how 3 gigantic buildings, at least 2 of which had 200,000 tonnes of structural support, collapsed at freefall speed which you're all so confident about.

As I see it, the burden rests with you.

When you guys get to jet fuel and steel beams you will have at least understood my initial troll.

You were all supposed to be providing the explanation of how 3 gigantic buildings, at least 2 of which had 200,000 tonnes of structural support, collapsed at freefall speed which you're all so confident about.

As I see it, the burden rests with you.

When you guys get to jet fuel and steel beams you will have at least understood my initial troll.
I didn't post that Bruno. Are you ok?

Do you need me to teach you how to cite properly since you're the one demanding it?

Are you just ignoring everything that everyone else has posted that has cited more than any of your posts?

Instead of having an "Explain Things to Bruno" thread, have you considered offering up your own thoughts on the matter? Perhaps inform us what you've found NIST claimed the full cause of the "freefall" collapse to be and why you think their findings are bunk?

Yeah, it's called a plane crashed into it
you mean to say that a plane, travelling with likely great speed caused a few towers to collapse upon the force of the plane hitting it? i’m shocked!

Instead of having an "Explain Things to Bruno" thread, have you considered offering up your own thoughts on the matter? Perhaps inform us what you've found NIST claimed the full cause of the "freefall" collapse to be and why you think their findings are bunk?

Call it a strategic failure.

Here I thought that someone would be honest or smart enough to admit they have no idea, despite having such a strong view, and then look it up.

But we can't even clear that hurdle. For example, there is no reference to jenga in the NIST report and yet this is the rubbish that is supposed to pass for serious consideration.

Do you know that NIST specifically says that the force of plane striking the building of itself was not sufficient to cause a collapse. It's not even that there were fires. There is another key piece of the puzzle which, despite underpinning the conclusion, is essentially baseless speculation. So you need speculation to create a scenario for a collapse which doesn't even try to explain the speed of the collapse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes The Essendon Board Talks 9/11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back