Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Who will show more passion and effort?

• The Essendon players? (Essendon win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The Essendon fans? (Swans win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jack Watts (The Bay wins)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • zackahs inevitable melts

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
In what is shaping up to be the most boring, inconsequential Friday night game in a long time Essendon's #concerning youf will get a front row view of what exciting youf actually look like.

With Essendon still a mathematical chance to make the 8, we're all but guaranteed to watch them capitulate with characteristic flair and copious amounts of spit and jeering from the Disney Dome faithful before they turn The Hangar into The Hanger.

Update on the 7 stages of grief:
  • shock and denial.
  • pain and guilt.
  • anger and bargaining. <----- zackah is here
  • depression.
  • the upward turn.
  • reconstruction and working through. <----- mcgrath_truther is here
  • acceptance and hope.

Swans by a few goals. Heeney to seal the Brownlow victory.

I think the "7 stages of grief" needs to be a lock for all Big 4 game day threads 😇

Flogstar and Triggered Tiger are both stuck in stage 1.
Needs a specific Trade Week has started stage

It would be so Essington to actually win this, but then have all other results go against them so they still miss finals.
No it would be so Essington to win this and have the other results go our way...

And then lose by 120 to the brions next weekend :$

Needs a specific Trade Week has started stage

Stage 7... which transitions back to stage 1 during the following season as the potatoes start sprouting

I might post a photo of where I am tonight that will make Saveloy Rockstar 's head explode.

Perchance you are thinking of a certain Handbagger flog... he's the only one on the Bay whose head explodes due to people announcing their locations :shrug:

Last edited:
not drinking tonight unfortunately as i have to drive home
Good on you for resisting the incredibly strong lure of lukewarm mid-strength beer served in a plastic cup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it would be so Essington to win this and have the other results go our way...

And then lose by 120 to the brions next weekend :$
I won’t say no to that!

If Louchy Neale wins another Brownlow this year it will be the biggest joke seen since the Hawk Tua girl became famous.
I highly doubt he’ll get it. Plus he already has 2 plus one moral Brownlow.. he doesn’t need any more individual accolades!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Back