Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Who will show more passion and effort?

• The Essendon players? (Essendon win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The Essendon fans? (Swans win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jack Watts (The Bay wins)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • zackahs inevitable melts

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on you for resisting the incredibly strong lure of lukewarm mid-strength beer served in a plastic cup
this is why I dont drink at the footy except at Manuka. they serve full strength beers from Capital Brewery in cans. guess what, no-one threw cans at anyone.

this is why I dont drink at the footy except at Manuka. they serve full strength beers from Capital Brewery in cans. guess what, no-one threw cans at anyone.
9 year old zackah was at Lang Park when it got covered with full cans of XXXX after the ref sinbinned Lewis in a state of origin game.

That is how you bogan :thumbsu:

9 year old zackah was at Lang Park when it got covered with full cans of XXXX after the ref sinbinned Lewis in a state of origin game.

Maybe that's where I learnt how to melt? :think:

AP upset a woman leveraged sexuality to become famous.

I am shocked to be sitting here.
He’s just jealous cause Lachie Neale’s accolades as a player >>>>>>> any success that was bought for Dustin Martin.

Unfortunately my reserved seat at the Gabba is in an alcohol zone - half the time the dumb flogs just spill their shit half strength “beers” everywhere.. you quickly learn not to leave anything under your seat and don’t wear your good shoes to the footy haha. Why would you waste your money only to knock your beers over?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being from Queensland I assume the tickets were a present for your mum's 25th birthday

If you need to "grab a granny" go to the elephant n Castle on a Wednesday night.
Plenty of boilers for the spoiling.
I went there for a meal and it's Daryn Lyon's pub and there's tacky photos of pop stars evrrywhere and the staff said Darryn still owes a guy in the UK $10,000 for the photos.

I went there for a meal and it's Daryn Lyon's pub and there's tacky photos of pop stars evrrywhere and the staff said Darryn still owes a guy in the UK $10,000 for the photos.
Have you been to porter Avenue bakery yet,
Sandstone Cafe?
I hate Darren Lyons and the food at the elephant n Castle.
Beers good
Sunday music good
Occasional granny Wednesday good
Food chit
Food service chit.
Darren's decor chit

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Back