The Essendon Train Wreck 2009 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Listen to all you scumbag carlton fockers bagging essendon....have a look at you...thrashed by this so called train wreck...fock i hope we win next week to hawthorn and then meet you in the finals and bend you over like the bitches you are and give you a real football lesson like we have all year....

Geez. That level of rage has gotta be bad for your health.

By the way.....

This week: 14 wins >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 9 wins.

Next week: 5th = 2x >>>>>>>>>>>>> 10th.

duritz do you have a life, you're such a loser. Do you consider lions den as your best mate? bloody ****s

Lol you Dons fans really are touchy, aren't you.

FREO - THE OLD HEAVE HO - WE ARE THE FREO DOCKERS!!!!

new_ffc_logo.jpg

image_1_OFF_5MODEL1.JPG

Lol you Dons fans really are touchy, aren't you.

FREO - THE OLD HEAVE HO - WE ARE THE FREO DOCKERS!!!!
Couldn't give a toss, we are still 8th last time i checked. But your are an oxygen thief of the highest order, you should watch the butterfly effect and re-enact that final scence.

Carlton better hope they lose to Adelaide next week and that Sydney wins. Their record against Hawthorn and Essendon is pathetic, so they'll only survive in the finals if they happen to meet Brisbane at home.

Our record against Sydney, the Roos and Geelong was even more pathetic and we managed to break the streak. The Hawks were very lucky Fev hit the post...

I'd rather face either of those limping sides than Brisbane at the Gabba.

I laughed

I laughed when i saw this post...especially considering its from a lions supporter...they couldnt beat us last time either and the carlton supporters jumping on it is sooooo typical....they suck and will be shown up big time in the finals and i hope it start with essendon pumping them in the 1st final...as i said b4 like we normally do...adds to the rivalry i reckon and theres not many as ruthless as the ess and carl one

I laughed when i saw this post...especially considering its from a lions supporter...they couldnt beat us last time either and the carlton supporters jumping on it is sooooo typical....they suck and will be shown up big time in the finals and i hope it start with essendon pumping them in the 1st final...as i said b4 like we normally do...adds to the rivalry i reckon and theres not many as ruthless as the ess and carl one

Ahh greenlight, I barrack for the Dogs. :eek:

The only thing Essendon will pump is the deflated anchor that is still hanging off one of their players, which they will use for Mad Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen to all you scumbag carlton fockers bagging essendon....have a look at you...thrashed by this so called train wreck...fock i hope we win next week to hawthorn and then meet you in the finals and bend you over like the bitches you are and give you a real football lesson like we have all year....

You're funny... :D

Not you buddy the original poster is a lions supporter:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Essendon Train Wreck 2009 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back