Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Who will show more passion and effort?

• The Essendon players? (Essendon win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The Essendon fans? (Swans win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jack Watts (The Bay wins)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • zackahs inevitable melts

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If the footy isn’t any better we might as play footy bingo.

• footy player with a moustache
  • fan skolling beer in the stands
  • curvaceous blonde doing chest wobble
  • kid eating pie with sauce all over their top
  • crowd member makes injection joke
  • player kicks a goal (what’s that)
  • umpire makes himself the centre of attention

Of course I do… it’s not this

Paris Breaking GIF by NoireSTEMinist
That looks like the routine porkins does when he hears his uber eats food order is arriving soon.

Of course I do… it’s not this

Paris Breaking GIF by NoireSTEMinist
What good thing have you done in your life? Been through a selection process? Won a place on a national team? Represented your country at the Olympics?

No. Your just another flog trying to get a laugh by putting shit on a national treasure.

Anyhow, let's accept I'm right, your a campaigner, and let's bygone be bygones and put shit on both these teams tonight who have no hope of a flag. 😉

What good thing have you done in your life? Been through a selection process? Won a place on a national team? Represented your country at the Olympics?

No. Your just another flog trying to get a laugh by putting shit on a national treasure.

Anyhow, let's accept I'm right, your a campaigner, and let's bygone be bygones and put shit on both these teams tonight who have no hope of a flag. 😉
Nice melt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*you're

I don’t hate her… I just think she’s to breakdancing what Belle Gibson is to cancer.

She’s a scam artist
This is how bad the footy is tonight, we argue about things I'm right about

Taylor Adams is the Jade Gresham of the Swans

Yep . The thing that strikes me the most is how unfit she looked, plus the double chins and big arse.
They didn't have that in the Bronx in the 1970s.
Wow, so critical, you must be an Adonis

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Back