The Failed Picture Thread Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Wizard of OZ - AFL style

Superb use of photoshop. I doubt there's a five year old anywhere in Australia that could do a better job. :thumbsu:

I hear the Herald Sun is looking for a creative graphics designer. I believe Duritz is there man/women

I freely and openly admit (and have repeatedly in the past) that I am TERRIBLE with photoshopping things. In fact, I'm so bad at it that I don't even HAVE photoshop... I just cut and paste and paint in the background in good old MSPaint.

No, I am definitely not a graphic designer... the quality, nay genius, of my posts lies in the message.

Oh yes, Wizard of Oz. Isnt that where a tornado picked up Dorothy's house and she ended up in a fantasy world?

Reminds me of the plight of the Fitzroy. :eek:

Oh yes, Wizard of Oz. Isnt that where a tornado picked up Dorothy's house and she ended up in a fantasy world?

In that fantasy world were lots of little weird people who ran around singing silly songs and giggling a lot.... reminds me of the Melbourne board.

Dorothy would be twice the size of Watts & Morton combined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gotta love all the eagles hacks attempting to rescue this epic failure of a thread.

May the circle jerk never end

gotta love all the eagles hacks attempting to rescue this epic failure of a thread.

May the circle jerk never end
Not nearly as funny as having speds like Morton & Watts in the same team.

May the MFC failure never end

In all fairness Dean Bailey should've been the Scarecrow.

In fact, it should've been an all Demons cast, Morton as the cowardly Lion, Grimey as the tin man trying to find a heart, Jackie as Dorothy of course (would win an Emmy! he'd love an Emmy, too, it sounds so nice for him to say, "emmy...") and Dean Bailey as the scarecrow, "if I only had a brain!"

Duritz forgot to put himself in...just down the bottom of the pic...the annoying little shit that never stops yapping! Get a life cockfarmer

Re: Things you see when watching AFL while on acid.

Is that one of the Kangawho's white knights? coming to save them from eternal bankruptcy so that can have 1 more mediocre season :eek:
Poor Frank still rehashing the same crap from years ago.

Why Frank?
What did some North supporter do that has turned you into this twisted pathetic individual?
Does it go back to when Byron shirtfronted Peter at Subiaco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back