The fall of the Geelong football Dynasty - ended 15 April 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Blessed

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2011
House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers
The fall of the Geelong football Dynasty -15 April 2012.

Even if they win, with no ruck division they cant compete with the AFL superpower Carlton.

Geelong's days are numbered.

There is a new world order.

And Geelong aren't on top any more.

Geelong are finally getting exposed, and so far it's been to 2 legit flag contenders, losing to Ninth Melburn is the start to the end of their "dynasty" and will meet GWS and Poor at the bottom 4 this year.

Geelong are finally getting exposed, and so far it's been to 2 legit flag contenders, losing to Ninth Melburn is the start to the end of their "dynasty" and will meet GWS and Poor at the bottom 4 this year.

They haven't lost yet, it's still half time and they are only 3 goals down.

I'd still have my money on the Cats getting up.

LOL Geelong.

Stevie Johnson is just an oft injured clown and a parody of his former self.

Chapman is still dreaming of punching on down the Geelong foreshore.

As for Geelongs ruck division...

Plzzzzzzzz.

The Cats Dynasty is dead..

Sad and sorry...

The Handbaggers are crushed.

Carlton for the flag

Geelong and Collingwood gone.

It will be a sad Blue Heaven on Bay 13.

The only 2 real contenders left for the flag are Carlton and WCE, just skip to the GF already!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton for the flag

Geelong and Collingwood gone.

It will be a sad Blue Heaven on Bay 13.

Carltank wont win the flag.They always play well in april.Wait for september for them to bomb out again and they'll be calling for rattens head AGAIN..It'll happen.Mark my words.Ever since u cant buy flags anymore carlton have NO CHANCE.Meanwhile collingwood will finish top 4.I dont care about friday night,when we are at our best we are 10x better than the scum. Don't write us off yet.

Carltank wont win the flag.They always play well in april.Wait for september for them to bomb out again and they'll be calling for rattens head AGAIN..It'll happen.Mark my words.Ever since u cant buy flags anymore carlton have NO CHANCE.Meanwhile collingwood will finish top 4.I dont care about friday night,when we are at our best we are 10x better than the scum. Don't write us off yet.

LOL. So gracious in defeat I see.

Would hardly call what Geelong had a dynasty. Only 3 premierships in 5 years... more like disappointment than dynasty. Either way its back to mid table for them for the next 40 years now that the flawed father/son rule has been fixed. :thumbsu: :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The fall of the Geelong football Dynasty - ended 15 April 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back