Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

The Who's Who List

Out of Sight - The Untold Story of Adelaide's Gay Hate Murders

The Cases of Forensic Pathologist Colin Manock

Use this thread below to lodge media, maps and photos for quick reference.

Last edited:

I would not spit on them as they were uglier then same of my hairy mates lol . If ugly were people they would be China as I say . Non looked anything like a lady you would be attracted too even with a gut full of booze. They looked like men in dresses with more makeup then you would find in a chemist wherehouse

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thanks John, thats all I needed to know as previously the police descibed them as attractive and you couldnt tell..Also since Trevor Peters diary was found, to your knowledge have SAPOL been investigating further??

MODERATOR NOTICE

We're getting too close to an absolute doxxing of a living suppressed person. It's understandable nobody's sympathetic towards the protection of Mr. R but law is the law and we'll be following it on here.

Don't be inciting users in here into unlawful behaviour either thanks.

John
Can you confirm where his shop was located during the period of murders/abductions. My understanding was it was at a different location to current location on Unley Road.

PS: Thanks for sharing information about Alan, much appreciated.
Apologies for butting in. I'm pretty sure the address has always been in Hyde Park. I think what threw us was "Eastern Suburbs Businessman". It gives the impression his business is in Eastern Suburbs. At the time he was living with Dr Woodards in St Peters. So it's most likely "Eastern Suburbs Businessman" described where he lived rather than where his business was. In Young Blood his business was described as "on a main strip" and "had an upstairs". I think it's always been where it is.

Unless Charlie knows more than we know.

Apologies for butting in. I'm pretty sure the address has always been in Hyde Park. I think what threw us was "Eastern Suburbs Businessman". It gives the impression his business is in Eastern Suburbs. At the time he was living with Dr Woodards in St Peters. So it's most likely "Eastern Suburbs Businessman" described where he lived rather than where his business was. In Young Blood his business was described as "on a main strip" and "had an upstairs". I think it's always been where it is.

Unless Charlie knows more than we know.

The business has alway been were it is today but his house has changed

That's not confirmed btw. Just an educated guess. Charlie may have better intel.

Yes it has rooms upstairs and one room was being lived in from time to time . There is no way into the place without being seen now as he has cctv everywhere he can .

Thanks John, thats all I needed to know as previously the police descibed them as attractive and you couldnt tell..Also since Trevor Peters diary was found, to your knowledge have SAPOL been investigating further??

They have one copper on it now that’s one for each of the boys so 5 all up . Cold case coppers

Sorry but they were far from what I would call attractive and not because I knew what they were but to me they looked ugly . Maybe at night with no lighting they may pass as a ugly lady but I knew who they were the second I seen them and the cops got between me and them .

MODERATOR NOTICE

We're getting too close to an absolute doxxing of a living suppressed person. It's understandable nobody's sympathetic towards the protection of Mr. R but law is the law and we'll be following it on here.

Don't be inciting users in here into unlawful behaviour either thanks.

Sorry mate but at the same time tell them to TAKE ME TO COURT as I would love them to do that . No suppression orders in a civil case lol . I am using my real name and they know where I live so came and get me lol .

Sorry mate but at the same time tell them to TAKE ME TO COURT as I would love them to do that . No suppression orders in a civil case lol . I am using my real name and they know where I live so came and get me lol .

The notice wasn't aimed specifically at you Charlie, I think you know what you're doing but I also think you need to stay out of trouble.

Mr R's full name is in a publically available court document on the AUSTLII website. That's where I first found it. I didn't even know it was suppressed until I started researching further.

Mr R's full name is in a publically available court document on the AUSTLII website. That's where I first found it. I didn't even know it was suppressed until I started researching further.

It wouldn't be the first time a suppressed person's details have slipped out, what's surprising given Mr. R spent quite a bit of money fighting Debi Marshall's efforts to have the orders covering him lifted, is that he hasn't noticed the AUSTLII document.

With the recent CSK trial, we saw a couple of slips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get it.

We were generally thinking regards victimology that Peter Stogneff was the outlier largely due to his youth but with your new information that contradicts what we were led to believe I'm starting to think that maybe Neil Muir was the outlier?

Anyway, it's only early and my head isn't on until I've had at least four cups of coffee.

A little off topic but did you know I was the one who coined the frays victimology lol . We were at a vocs meeting here and I said to mom when they were talking about psychological term for victims of crime “ what are they going to call this victimology “ . A reporter over heard it and the next day in the paper it was printed lol . They didn’t quote me they just used the term

VOCs started here in Adelaide and in now everywhere . My mom rang Ann-Marie Mykyta one of the Truro moms and started talking and helped each other . More victims families joined in and started to self help each other and have a deeper understanding of what they were going though . One day there was a story in the paper how victims of crime wouldn’t help themselves so mom and the little self help group rang the families of every murder victim they could and there started VOCs .

I get it.

We were generally thinking regards victimology that Peter Stogneff was the outlier largely due to his youth but with your new information that contradicts what we were led to believe I'm starting to think that maybe Neil Muir was the outlier?

Anyway, it's only early and my head isn't on until I've had at least four cups of coffee.
The ebook says that the photo supplied to media was old so Peter at the time looked older than the photo everyone knows. One of BVE's work colleagues saw him one night in the city with a drugged boy in his car. It wasn't until later she realised it was Peter. She didn't recognise him when the media hit because the photo showed a younger PS. She allegedly reported this once she realised in was Peter. But yes - Muir is the outlier.

VOCs started here in Adelaide and in now everywhere . My mom rang Ann-Marie Mykyta one of the Truro moms and started talking and helped each other . More victims families joined in and started to self help each other and have a deeper understanding of what they were going though . One day there was a story in the paper how victims of crime wouldn’t help themselves so mom and the little self help group rang the families of every murder victim they could and there started VOCs .

Did you or your family get to know Mr and Mrs Stogneff Charlie?

Did you or your family get to know Mr and Mrs Stogneff Charlie?

Yes but they are very much stand-offish keeping to themselves and still think Peter is still alive . They can’t accept he is dead to this day .

It's moreso to protect Bigfooty.

Been numerous incidents in the past that have put this site at risk.

0A9665F0-26EB-4E03-9EF2-66C1765FFDC9.jpeg

If this is in 2004 and we take twenty years and a bit off, i can see how Pru might have been quite attractive in a youthful way. She has small hands and features. Not as polished as I thought she'd be though, also is she still biting her nails through to middle age?

Charlie (or anyone else that may have an answer/opinion) with Mr. R, Woodards & Turtur the only key suspects still alive do you think there are any other persons of influence that are happy for BVE to take the rap for the RK murder and for there to be no further investigation into the other 4 murders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back