The Fans want Big Ant for AFL Live 3 - Do you?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL live 1 was better than AFL live 2, but I reckon AFL live 2 had easier to fix major flaws that could bring it up to 1s level.

Basically what I'm saying is both are miles ahead of the Acclaim and IR gurus teams of yesteryear, I'd be happy for either Big Ant or WW to continue making AFL Live into the future

Ross it frustrates the hell out of me! I'd prefer you guys over EA for an AFL game any day of the week. Big Ants titles get better and better each game!

Tru Blu are evil I swear! they don't want AFL fans to have a great game! haha

As I've said before, Big Ant should make a game called "State Footy", get licencing to all VFL,WAFL,NEAFL,SANFL,TSL etc with an Academy to make AFL players and also a stadium creator. IT WOULD BE ACE.

Have you updated AFL 1 for yourself at all Ross? ;)

Hi Ross,

We all know TruBlue are 'interested' in customer feedback, are you able to suggest a contact email in the AFL for providing feedback to? Somewhere that is at least obliged to feign interest in the next AFL game? Thanks.

image.jpg

Had a poll running today at The Australian Online Football HuB - results speak for themselves really. BigAnt MUST get the gig for AFL LIVE 3!

I'd love to see us make it too :)

Would a kickstarter campaign help?

Because i'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is and cough up if it helps get a new game made.

Hell, call it Australian Rules Football if they won't give you the license.

Anything would be an improvement over AFL Live2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would a kickstarter campaign help?

Because i'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is and cough up if it helps get a new game made.

Hell, call it Australian Rules Football if they won't give you the license.

Anything would be an improvement over AFL Live2.
i'd chip in for a kickstarter, they could do what rooster teeth did with theirs and give office tours to people who donate a certain amount and a copy of a game for another amount. they could give random donators a chance to demo the game before release at their studio.
just putting it out there BigAntStudios

Seriously wasn't fussed on who makes the next AFL game. Both AFL Live 1 and 2 were only average games, with IMO number 2 marginally better than Big Ants.

Big Ant however has won me over with Don Bradman Cricket which shows some great innovation in the controlling system. Bring this to the table for set shots in an AFL game would be awesome.

Also found it interesting in Don Bradman that the licencing wasn't an issue for me as within minutes I had all the correct players via download. If the AFL don't want to come to the party to jointly promote this game, stuff em, save the licencing and go it without them. Only issue I would see would be the grounds. Id hate to play as the Cows and not run onto the Adelaide oval.

Love the communication from Big Ant also. Always know where you stand with them, always willing to listen to the punters and put some perspective on what ca be achieved with a no EA budget.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fans want Big Ant for AFL Live 3 - Do you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back