Competition The Final* Merger Of The Week *may not be the final MOTW

Remove this Banner Ad

So we leave the entries open for weeks on end for one or two entries that are probably gonna blow us all out the water.

Dont get me wrong I dont really care about when this gets polled but to leave it open a week and a half or more after the last entry has come in for someone that has more important things on his plate is just going a bit too far.

I agree with this. Am a bit disappointed that this forum is turning into a clique.

No-ones saying Smeagle doesnt deserve our respect for all the stuff hes done. Its just that this thread was inactive for almost a week IIRC before Omega bumped it and has been dragged out for one person that obviously has more important thing to do then design for a petty internet comp. Im not saying thats a bad thing, I wish I had more important things to do aswell.

One thing I do know is that the polls are going to be interesting. ;)

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i wont be able to poll this for two week at least

i normally would let someone else poll it but there is a special reason i cant for this one

the comp is still open and there are unlimited entries, so if you feel like whinging about this, design another entry instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i wont be able to poll this for two week at least

i normally would let someone else poll it but there is a special reason i cant for this one

the comp is still open and there are unlimited entries, so if you feel like whinging about this, design another entry instead
Poll time soon? I am intrigued....

We need more comps, there was one really good comp once, I can't remember what it was

Dunno if Ive entered either of these but here they are

WCE Wings with the Ochre
ochrewingscopy-1.png

The Ochre with Ports SBS jumper and BB cerise jumper.
ochreuglycopy.png

Thanks Willo. I only had a quick look before I asked that and all I could see was CCCC but then had a closer look and found it.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition The Final* Merger Of The Week *may not be the final MOTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back