Live Event The Finals Chokeoff we've all been waiting for: Dangerwood vs Dusty

Who wins tonight's shitshow?

• Geelong

• Richmond

• Bay13

• Geelong, courtesy of their good friends the match officials.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vickery would have been in Geelong's top 5 last night
A scarecrow with Vickery's face painted on it would've been an upgrade on Harry Taylor last night

The live version would've sounded much like our Queens Birthday episode.
A happy version or did another player earn your wrath?
Not Cookie was on the money but:

I'm not that hairy and according to Impunity! I'm not that short. :rainbow:
According to the highly accurate Cooksen height chart my understanding is you're shorter than me.

I meant supporters. The only crowd I've seen more obnoxious would be Freo. Since they've had three decades of abject shitness I guess I've never known them to be such putrid winners. I can honestly say, I would have rather lost to Hawthorn.
The tears from Handbag supporters on SEN last night about how mean the Tiggy supporters were was pitiful, it was so bad Finey stopped taking their calls to save them from humiliating themselves further.

The way your mob carried on you'd think it was a Grand Final. Sorry to burst your bubble Avoca Sprinkler, but your team won't win the flag, but I'm glad your campaigner fans got to chant yellow and black at a final.
We probably won't but you really need to grow a pair or do your disappearing act again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs Dub hates her, so happy wife, happy life. Mainly because she pretends to be really persecuted when she made the choice to be a muslim wearing a headscarf, pretends to understand being discriminated against when she's chosen a controversial religion when she's just a privleged white girl. And she's a condescending bitch just like he is.

Mrs Dub hates her, so happy wife, happy life. Mainly because she pretends to be really persecuted when she made the choice to be a muslim wearing a headscarf, pretends to understand being discriminated against when she's chosen a controversial religion when she's just a privleged white girl. And she's a condescending bitch just like he is.
One of those types, fair enough.
Some people just like the thought of being persecuted or to tell people about it. SJW flogs.
I do get a feeling though that you don't like muslims.

One of those types, fair enough.
Some people just like the thought of being persecuted or to tell people about it. SJW flogs.
I do get a feeling though that you don't like muslims.
Nah, just a coincidence. I have heaps of muslim students and the majority of them hate Waleed and his wife too.

Doom2.jpg

The way your mob carried on you'd think it was a Grand Final. Sorry to burst your bubble Avoca Sprinkler, but your team won't win the flag, but I'm glad your campaigner fans got to chant yellow and black at a final.
Go back and read some of your and other Geelong supporters posts pre game, cocky beyond belief and with your recent finals record undeservedly so.
You reap what you sow.

Nah, I'm going to melt because unlike the shit heel club you suppprt I'm accustomed to success. I'm going to punch Waleed, his bitch wife, Bachar Houli and Shane Martin.
At 53 Ive experienced more success with Richmond than pretty much any Cats supporter, you overrate your club, at best you've been Hawthorns little brother, at worst just the same old handbaggers you always were.

Still, dont drop your load you have the double chance but you would need to improve on your recent finals record to avoid straight sets.

Go back and read some of your and other Geelong supporters posts pre game, cocky beyond belief and with your recent finals record undeservedly so.
You reap what you sow.
Unlike many of your fans, I've been to many winning finals in my life and I've never acted the campaigner like your supporters did last night.

At 53 Ive experienced more success with Richmond than pretty much any Cats supporter, you overrate your club, at best you've been Hawthorns little brother, at worst just the same old handbaggers you always were.

Still, dont drop your load you have the double chance but you would need to improve on your recent finals record to avoid straight sets.
Have you got any memories of the 67 GF? That's too far back for me.
Everyone overrates their club, man. Geelong have done some good things too, we've got nine flags and some sweet records and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back