FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

She's not the worst. Amunet is worse. nice characters are always less desirable. Remember how bad ass zoom and Reverse flash were?
The Amunet character is intentionally played as over the top. No one (including Katee Sackhoff), takes her seriously as having any depth. Almost 'It's so bad it's good'. Iris is just a poorly written and acted character.

Oh and for ladies of Battlestar, Kate Sackhoff is certainly looking her age, but Tricia Helfer is still absolutely stunning (both on Lucifer and IRL when lucky enough to meet and get a photo with at a Convention a couple of years ago).

The Amunet character is intentionally played as over the top. No one (including Katee Sackhoff), takes her seriously as having any depth. Almost 'It's so bad it's good'. Iris is just a poorly written and acted character.

Oh and for ladies of Battlestar, Kate Sackhoff is certainly looking her age, but Tricia Helfer is still absolutely stunning (both on Lucifer and IRL when lucky enough to meet and get a photo with at a Convention a couple of years ago).

I saw Katee Sackhoff on Kevin Smiths podcast she looked way younger on that than she does on this show. She said what most people dont realise its that the character in the show is actually putting on the accent, its still very annoying though.

Thawne and Zoom were the only decent ones on Flash
I have Savitar as good as well, apart from failing to kill off Iris disappointingly enough. Zoom is sort of my marker for all villains. Better than him and they were genuinely good villains.

Whoops

I saw the story about his tweets last week. Was wondering when he was getting fired.

Funny thing is I think these were dug up because he posted support for the black lives matter movement.

And yet still Iris survives
They dug themselves this hole. The funny thing is, they can't actually get rid of her. It would be admitting they made a mistake and that does undo the last three seasons (which wouldn't be a bad thing but it does undo everything).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They dug themselves this hole. The funny thing is, they can't actually get rid of her. It would be admitting they made a mistake and that does undo the last three seasons (which wouldn't be a bad thing but it does undo everything).
She clearly has the safest job security.

I mean, if she was any good she’d have been poached by now. Says it all.

She clearly has the safest job security.

I mean, if she was any good she’d have been poached by now. Says it all.
I think it's more the writing honestly.

Yeh that would be working against her. Either way she’s here till the end and sadly can’t see Flash and Legends going on beyond 2021
I think 6-8 seasons is about the lifeblood of shows nowadays at the very upper limits.

Damn. The best character on the show the last couple of years. I get if they were recent tweets sack him, but if people made shit comments years ago and subsequently have admitted they were wrong still sacking them gives no one a chance at redemption.

Ugg if this results in more Iris with a smaller cast next season.

If the trailer doesn't even make me want to watch the next season, how sh*t is it going to be?

I think thats all from ep 20 which they mostly shot but didnt air. They still havent starting shooting again I think so who know how quickly they will wrap up this story line.

Anyway I posted in the DCEU thread but Ezra Millers appearance in Crisis might be canon in the movies now since that is how he is going to give himself the name. This was discussed in the multiverse panel on DC fandome. Since they are doing a multiverse in that movie it would awesome for Grant to get a cameo. Frankly it would be stupid not too from a cross promotion point of view but mostly just cool for Grant and the fans.

giphy.gif

Back today if there are any masochists among us.

Actually if they cut and culled a lot of episodes in each season, it would be a great series. It definitely had some great moments.

Unfortunately I dropped out last year as well. Is it worth watching the last season ? I missed it entirely.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back