the footy show

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick of Eddie helping other clubs,why did he stick up for the tigers like he does the others from time to time. THought he was only there to promote collingwood. He is bordering on the fair and impartial now - this has to stop.
Fancy having stafford on, why no pies? why not wakelin?

might as well have colless hosting

Originally posted by dreampolice
Sick of Eddie helping other clubs,

How could you be sick of it? He doesn't help other clubs.

why did he stick up for the tigers like he does the others from time to time.

How did he stick up for the Tigers?

THought he was only there to promote collingwood.

He is. Managed to plug Emirites, Crazy John's & TAC just in last night's show.

He is bordering on the fair and impartial now - this has to stop.

It hasn't started.

Fancy having stafford on, why no pies? why not wakelin?

Because Stafford is newsworthy atm, no one could care less about a dud like Wakelin. And because the Pies have lost their last 2 games. Haven't you wondered why fat Ed has been more quiet of late?

Originally posted by RzrBlade
hahahaha! the show would be a hit now wouldn't it if colless was the host... :eek:

haha maybe dont have him hosting but have him sitting next 2 eddie and wait for the punch on 2 start! i would definately be watching in anticipation!! ;)

Evade, very nice thought! how about all presidents in a free for all last man ding affair!!!

and ed sdcissors
Ummm let me see, north last year around micky martyn's dads death time , bulldogs with smorgan on, any of numereous times when clubs have been in strife. Eddie my believe that it is essential for all victorian clubs to be viable and competitive,but some don't. As to him being quite of late, the imagination must be working overtime was it 3 or 4 games he covered on the weekend? plus millionaire plus footy show.Perhaps it is the workload that is helping forget his roots

For those who didn't see it go to the afl footy show website and click on video vault and click on the picture of sam

Fancy Eddie pitching in again to help Richmond last night.this has to stop! reading these pages i would have believed it is a collingwood show, why them does he have the temerity to contiually plug other clubs and to help their membership drives?
No wonder he didn'g get nominated for the gold loggiee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see the AFL FS take a leaf out of last nights RL footy show.

Fatty Vaughtin (RL's version of Eddie) and 'Matthew' (RL's version of any number of the AFL panelists) underwent hypnosis. They ran it ala one of those tv hypnosis specials where they subjects were given task to complete when they heard a specific word.

They then hosted the first half of the show with the commands still there. So every time a panelist mentioned say 'Manly', Fatty Vaughtin broke out in the club song, and every time they mentioned the Eels, Matthew sang their song. Mention the 2 together and you had two hosts singing different songs, looking mighty perplexed and unable to stop. When they finished the songs they coudln't work out what was going on - it was a hoot!

They went thru the usual commands like - when someone claps you have a severe itch in an embarressing place you have to scratch no matter what, when you shake that persons hand you get an electric shock etc etc.

Mind you, I can't see Eddie ever consenting to not being in full control while he hosts the show, but it would certainly be entertaining if he did go down that track one day!

Originally posted by Danni
I'd love to see the AFL FS take a leaf out of last nights RL footy show.

Fatty Vaughtin (RL's version of Eddie) and 'Matthew' (RL's version of any number of the AFL panelists) underwent hypnosis. They ran it ala one of those tv hypnosis specials where they subjects were given task to complete when they heard a specific word.

They then hosted the first half of the show with the commands still there. So every time a panelist mentioned say 'Manly', Fatty Vaughtin broke out in the club song, and every time they mentioned the Eels, Matthew sang their song. Mention the 2 together and you had two hosts singing different songs, looking mighty perplexed and unable to stop. When they finished the songs they coudln't work out what was going on - it was a hoot!

They went thru the usual commands like - when someone claps you have a severe itch in an embarressing place you have to scratch no matter what, when you shake that persons hand you get an electric shock etc etc.

Mind you, I can't see Eddie ever consenting to not being in full control while he hosts the show, but it would certainly be entertaining if he did go down that track one day!
That is one show that I can't stand. I don't like rugby league or rugby union at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

the footy show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back