The funnest way to beat the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by The Scarecrow
I'd rather see Brisbane and Collingwood for that matter, play there best, rather then just getting out to a big lead and then defend for the rest of the game, go out there and play it out and win it by whatever margin it happens to be at the final siren. I hope the game turns out to be a good one like the 2003 Grand Final, where both teams gave it there all, and make it one to remember. Our first halves this season have been woeful, and could prove to be our downfall tomorrow. Good luck for tomorrow night, not that you guys really need it.

Aarrghhh!

Now stop that.

How are we supposed to feed our festering, simmering hatred of all things Collingwood with all you polite, well mannered and downright sporting chappies and/or girls coming on this board and being ...well....so NICE.

IT's a plot, I tell you....a plot.;)

Originally posted by luthor
Aarrghhh!

Now stop that.

How are we supposed to feed our festering, simmering hatred of all things Collingwood with all you polite, well mannered and downright sporting chappies and/or girls coming on this board and being ...well....so NICE.

IT's a plot, I tell you....a plot.;)

Nah, we are nice :)

Originally posted by Joel
:rolleyes:

I think I've seen 90% of Collingwood supporters comment that Brisbane will win.

Firstly, does that mean 90% of Collingwood supporters have a 'reasoned, intelligent, educated opinion', or does it just sound good when someone says Brisbane will thrash Collingwood? In regards to the former, if so, that would be in complete contradiction to the thoughts of many 'educated' and 'reasoned' people around Bigfooty.
Now, I believe Brisbane will win, but please...don't base my (or any other Collingwood supporter's) intelligence on that fact. Only a fool would do so.Good luck for the game.
Sorry Joel. A momentary attack of madness. You're correct. Only a fool would think that any Collingwood supporter can have reasoned, educated, intelligent opinions. I am back to my normal non- fool persona. All #*#*#g Collingwood supporters are #*#*#g morons.

Originally posted by rchowell
Personally, I'd like to see the Lions spot the Pies an early lead, say 2-3 goals midway through the 2nd quarter. Just so they think they have a chance. Then turn on the after burners and yeah as everyone's been saying win by 10. That'd be fun I reckon.

Nah, sounds way too predictable. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

The funnest way to beat the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back